Mobil'nye Telesistemy PAO (MBT)
26 May 2017
Wed, Apr 12 2017
April 12 Russia's biggest mobile phone operator Mobile TeleSystems (MTS) :
MOSCOW, March 21 Russia's biggest mobile phone operator Mobile TeleSystems (MTS) said its revenue and core profit could rise or fall by 2 percent in 2017, citing uncertainty over competitive pressures and sentiment among its clients.
March 7 Russian business conglomerate Sistema said:
MOSCOW Russian conglomerate Sistema plans to list shares in Steppe, its agricultural business, later this year or early in 2018, Chairman Vladimir Yevtushenkov said on Thursday.
- Top Gain Communication Services Dogs Led By Windstream, VEON, And Telefonica Into May
- What Happened With Mobile TeleSystems?
- Mobile TeleSystems: The Rosneft Lawsuit Is, And Isn't, Relevant
- 16 'Safer' Communications Services Dogs Topped By CenturyLink April Gains
- Top Yield Communications Service Dogs Led By B Comm, Internet Gold, & Windstream Into April
- Mobile TeleSystems Remains Good Dividend Play With Some Growth Potential