News: Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP.OQ)
23 Jan 2015
Wed, Dec 3 2014
LONDON - Strong demand for smartphones and automotive electronics has boosted growth for the semiconductor industry this year, as a global industry association said results for 2014 were set to have beaten forecasts with further modest growth expected.
LONDON, Dec 3 - Strong demand for smartphones and automotive electronics has boosted growth for the semiconductor industry this year, as a global industry association said results for 2014 were set to have beaten forecasts with further modest growth expected.
SAN FRANCISCO - Microchip Technology Inc , which three weeks ago forecast a broad downturn in semiconductor demand, said on Thursday that the worst was over and the dip would be minor.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 30 - Microchip Technology Inc , which three weeks ago forecast a broad downturn in semiconductor demand, said on Thursday that the worst was over and the dip would be minor.
LONDON/FRANKFURT - U.S. Qualcomm Inc agreed to buy CSR Plc for $2.5 billion, offering what it hopes is a knock-out blow to win the British Bluetooth specialist which is growing in areas like automotive and wearable devices. | Video
* High multiple makes new bids unlikely-analyst (Adds Breakingviews link)
LONDON, Oct 15 - Qualcomm Inc has agreed to buy chip maker CSR Plc for $2.5 billion, pushing out its rival Microchip Technology to win the British bluetooth specialist.
NEW YORK - Volatility has suddenly returned to U.S. stocks, and for the first time all year it doesn't appear that the weakness in equities will go away quietly in the span of a few days. | Video
PARIS, Oct 10 - European shares dropped on Friday, extending their recent pull-back and tracking steep losses in equities worldwide on mounting worries over the pace of global growth.
LONDON - British chipmaker CSR said the UK takeover panel had granted its U.S. suitor Microchip Technology an extension of a deadline governing how long it has before it must make a firm offer for the company.
- Today's Market: Tech And Retail Names Moving Today
- Server Acceleration: Altera FPGAs Vs. Nvidia GPUs
- Intel And Inevitability
- TowerJazz Remains On Track And Undervalued
- Microchip Technology's (MCHP) CEO Stephen Sanghi on Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Intel: Semiconductors And The Blame Game
- Microchip Technology to Present at the Nasdaq OMX 29th Investor Program
- Microchip Boosts 32-bit MCU Performance by 25% on Low-Cost, Small Package PIC32MX1/MX2 Series
- Microchip`s PIC32 GUI Development Board With Projected-Capacitive Touch Facilitates Cost-Effective Multitouch Displays
- Microchip Technology to Present at the Credit Suisse 2012 Annual Technology Conference
- Microchip Expands mTouch Sensing Portfolio with Turnkey Controllers for Multitouch, Proximity Detection and Haptic Feedback
- Microchip`s New GestIC® Technology Enables Mobile-Friendly 3D Gesture Interfaces
- Microchip Introduces High-Voltage Analog Buck PWM Controller with Integrated MOSFET Drivers, and High-Speed, Low-Figure of Merit MOSFET Family
- Microchip Technology to Present at the UBS Global Technology Conference
- Microchip Technology Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results, Including Record Net Sales
- Microchip Technology Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of 35.2 Cents Per Share