News: Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP.OQ)
22 Sep 2014
Thu, Aug 28 2014
LONDON - Britain's CSR has rebuffed an approach from Microchip Technology , saying that the undisclosed price proposed by Microchip was not enough if its U.S. rival wants to bolster its role in the "Internet of Things" with the chipmaker's radio technology.
LONDON, Aug 28 - Britain's CSR has rebuffed an approach from Microchip Technology, saying that the undisclosed price proposed by Microchip was not enough if its U.S. rival wants to bolster its role in the "Internet of Things" with the chipmaker's radio technology.
- Microchip Technology Inc said it would buy Taiwanese wireless products maker ISSC Technologies Corp to gain ground in a technology that helps connect everything from cars to lightbulbs through the Internet.
* Offer of $4.74 per share at a premium of 16.7 pct (Adds details, background)
(Corrects company's name to ISSC from ISASC in paragraph 2)
- Bluetooth Device Maker Rejects Takeover Bid From Microchip Technology
- Why CSR (CSRE) Stock Is Soaring Today
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 8/21/14: RSG, PDI, OPK, TJX
- Next Big Thing Makers And Shapers Boast 10% To 36% August Upsides
- How Microchip Ramped Earnings With 8-Bit Devices
- Microchip Technology's (MCHP) CEO Stephen Sanghi on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Microchip Technology to Present at the Nasdaq OMX 29th Investor Program
- Microchip Boosts 32-bit MCU Performance by 25% on Low-Cost, Small Package PIC32MX1/MX2 Series
- Top Tech Analyst Publishes Investor Updates With Newly Revised Outlooks for Analog Devices, Linear Technologies, Texas Instruments, Maxim Integrated Products, and Microchip Technology
- Microchip`s PIC32 GUI Development Board With Projected-Capacitive Touch Facilitates Cost-Effective Multitouch Displays
- Microchip Technology to Present at the Credit Suisse 2012 Annual Technology Conference
- Microchip Expands mTouch Sensing Portfolio with Turnkey Controllers for Multitouch, Proximity Detection and Haptic Feedback
- Microchip`s New GestIC® Technology Enables Mobile-Friendly 3D Gesture Interfaces
- Microchip Introduces High-Voltage Analog Buck PWM Controller with Integrated MOSFET Drivers, and High-Speed, Low-Figure of Merit MOSFET Family
- Microchip Technology to Present at the UBS Global Technology Conference
- Microchip Technology Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results, Including Record Net Sales