News: McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
FRANKFURT, March 18 - Celesio, the German drugs distributor being taken over by its U.S. peer McKesson, expects its underlying operating profit to return to growth this year as it expands its network of pharmacies.
FRANKFURT, Feb 28 - McKesson Corp Takeover offer for outstanding shares of Celesio AG runs February 28 to April 2 - offer document
LONDON, Feb 27 - U.S. activist investor Elliott Management Corp has increased its exposure to Scotland-based investment firm Alliance Trust Plc to more than 10 percent, a stock market filing showed.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, February 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded the long-term ratings of McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK), including the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), to 'BBB+' from 'A-'. The Rating Outlook is Negative. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The rating actions follow the close of MCK's agreements with Franz Haniel & Cie GmbH (Haniel) and Elliott Fund Management (Elliott) to acquire the firms'
Jan 30 - U.S. pharmaceutical wholesaler McKesson Corp, which last week reached a deal to acquire Germany's Celesio AG, reported on Thursday a lower quarterly profit and trimmed its full-year outlook, citing higher taxes and one-time charges.
- U.S. pharmaceutical wholesaler McKesson Corp , which last week reached a deal to acquire Germany's Celesio AG , reported on Thursday a 79 percent drop in quarterly net profit as one-time inventory and other charges offset revenue gains.
Jan 30 - U.S. pharmaceutical wholesaler McKesson Corp, which last week reached a deal to acquire Germany's Celesio AG, reported on Thursday a 79 percent drop in quarterly net profit as one-time inventory and other charges offset revenue gains.
FRANKFURT, Jan 30 - Hedge fund Elliott has made a return of about 13 percent on the bonds and shares it bought in Celesio, the German drug distributor being taken over by U.S rival McKesson, according to estimates by an analyst at Market Securities.
* Elliott vows to abstain from further disruption - source
- Acquisitions, Recognitions, New Stores, and Positive Sales Results - Analyst Notes on Walgreen, Best Buy, McKesson, Target, and Rite Aid
- Recognitions, Stock Price Update, Earnings Results Schedules, and Stake Sale Agreements - Analyst Notes on McKesson, GameStop, ADT, Barnes & Noble, and Michael Kors
- McKesson Announces Results of Celesio Takeover Offer
- Breakfast Round-up on Stocks that Hit New Highs -- Research on McKesson, Brunswick, Cavium, and Amphenol
- New Product Offerings, Development and Research Collaboration, Upcoming Investor Conference, and Board Election - Analyst Notes on CVS Caremark, Teva, Zoetis, McKesson, and Mylan
- McKesson Board of Directors Elects N. Anthony Coles as New Independent Director
- McKesson Launches Takeover Offer for Remaining Celesio Shares
- McKesson Announces Further Changes to Corporate Governance and Compensation Practices
- McKesson and Rite Aid Expand Distribution Agreement
- McKesson Completes Previously Announced Agreements, Secures Celesio Acquisition