McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
Healthcare services provider McKesson Corp said it would combine most of its information technology business with Change Healthcare Holdings Inc to form a new company with combined pro forma annual revenue of $3.4 billion.
* Companies will take steps to launch IPO after deal closes (Adds Breakingviews link)
* McKesson to explore strategic alternatives for enterprise information solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Healthcare services provider McKesson Corp said it would combine most of its technology solutions business with Change Healthcare Holdings Inc to form a new company with pro forma combined annual revenue of $3.4 billion.
* McKesson and Change Healthcare to form new healthcare information technology company
* Decided not to recommend McKesson Corp deal with Bupa Home Healthcare to a phase 2 investigation Source text: http://bit.ly/292ycrB Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
McKesson Corp , one of the largest U.S. drug distributors, has held talks about merging its information technology unit with healthcare technology company Change Healthcare Inc, three people familiar with the matter said.
* CEO John Hammergren's FY 2016 total compensation was $23.6 million versus $24.8 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing
NEW YORK, June 12 Shares of McKesson Corp could rise more than 15 percent as the pharmaceutical distributor trims costs and gains new clients, according to a report in the financial publication Barron's.
U.S. drug distributor McKesson Corp is weighing a separation of its information technology unit McKesson Technology Solutions as the company grapples with pricing pressure in its core drug-distribution business, the Wall Street Journal said citing people familiar with the matter.