News: Molycorp Inc (MCP)
20 May 2013
Tue, May 14 2013
NEW YORK, May 14 - Molycorp Inc : * Shares up 5.7 percent in premarket trading
- Shares of Molycorp Inc soared more than 30 percent on Friday, a day after the rare earths producer reported a narrower-than-expected loss for the first quarter.
May 9 - U.S. rare earths producer Molycorp Inc said on Thursday that it had a wider loss in the first quarter after higher costs and weak rare earth prices, which it said had declined more in recent weeks.
NEW YORK, May 9 - Molycorp Inc : * Shares up 8.6 percent after the bell following results
- Molycorp Inc said on Thursday it planned to cut an unspecified number of jobs as it reported a fourth-quarter loss and booked an impairment charge related to its 2012 takeover of rare earth processer Neo Material Technologies.
* Still expects Mountain Pass mine to be lowest cost producer
NEW YORK, March 14 - Molycorp Inc : * Shares were up 1.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
March 14 - Molycorp Inc, North America's largest rare earth producer, reported a fourth-quarter loss on Thursday, booking a $264.3 million impairment charge related to its 2012 takeover of Neo Material Technologies.
TORONTO - Rare earth producer Molycorp Inc on Thursday said it is delaying its quarterly results and its annual report because it has yet to determine the size of a goodwill impairment charge that will be recorded in the fourth quarter.
* Shares down 2.2 pct on the NYSE (Adds analyst comment; updates share price move)
- MOLYCORP REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2013 RESULTS
- The Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes Investigates Claims of Molycorp Shareholders Who Held Large Concentrated Positions in Molycorp Stock With Full-Service Brokerage Firms
- Molycorp Declares Preferred Dividend
- Molycorp to Report First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on May 9, 2013
- StockCall Study on Vale, Alpha Natural Resources, Arch Coal, and Molycorp
- MOLYCORP REPORTS FISCAL YEAR 2012 RESULTS
- Univar Announces Exclusive North American Distribution Agreement with Molycorp Advanced Water Technologies
- Vale, Alpha Natural Resources, Arch Coal, Molycorp, and Cameco Early Briefing and Review
- UPDATE: Molycorp to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results on March 14
- Molycorp Announces Delay in Filing 10-K and Postponement of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Earnings Call