Micro Focus International PLC (MCRO.L)
1 Dec 2016
Tue, Nov 29 2016
LONDON, Nov 29 Around US$5bn-equivalent of leveraged loans backing UK software company Micro Focus International's acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises'(HPE) software business is due to launch to syndication in January, banking sources said.
* Trading in current financial year to date has been consistent with previous management guidance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 8 European stock markets gained ground on Thursday, leaving a leading index near eight-month highs, with software company Micro Focus surging after a deal with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
* Proposed return of value to existing Micro Focus shareholders
* Accelerates strategy with spin-off and merger of non-core software assets with Micro Focus
Sept 7 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) is nearing a deal to sell its software division to British software group Micro Focus International Plc, according to a person familiar with the matter on Wednesday, as the company focuses on networking, storage and data centers.
* UK tech company Micro Focus will buy Hewlett Packard's software unit in a deal worth around £7 bln - Sky News, citing sources
* Fy pretax profit 195.4 million usd versus 91.4 million usd year ago