News: Micro Focus International PLC (MCRO.L)
27 Jan 2015
Wed, Dec 10 2014
* H1 pretax profit 57.1 million usd versus 70.5 million usd year ago
* Provides following update in relation to new facilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Micro Focus shares up 11 pct (Changes slug, adds exec chairman, analyst comments, share reaction)
LONDON, Sept 15 - Britain's top shares fell on Monday as new sanctions against Russia took their toll on energy stocks, while miners were knocked by weak economic data out of top metals consumer China.
LONDON, Sept 15 - British mainframe computer specialist company Micro Focus International said on Monday it had agreed an all-share merger with rival The Attachmate Group Inc in an deal valuing the groups' combined capital and debt at $2.35 billion.
* Interim management statement for period from 30 april 2014
LONDON, Aug 6 - Sage Group has appointed Stephen Kelly, the former boss of Micro Focus Intl who also led a British government efficiency drive, to replace Guy Berruyer as chief executive of the business software provider.
- Micro Focus Announces COBOL Developer Day Events To Meet Enterprise Demand
- Micro Focus Receives Air Force Information Assurance Accreditation For Requirements, Testing, and Change Management Products
- United Life Modernizes Application Estate with Micro Focus Visual COBOL
- Micro Focus Receives 2014 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award
- Micro Focus Appoints Dave Vano as Senior Vice President, Federal Business Unit
- Micro Focus Announces Winner of Global COBOL Coding Contest
- CIOs Estimate 29% Rise in Mainframe Application IT Debt Over Last 18 Months
- PrismTech Sells its OpenFusion CORBA Assets to Micro Focus
- Micro Focus and CSC to Discuss Key Steps to Modernize Mainframe Applications at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2012 in Florida
- REG - Micro Focus Int plc - Total Voting Rights