Micro Focus International PLC (MCRO.L)
18 Aug 2017
* Fy pretax profit 196.3 million usd versus 195.4 million usd year ago
* Carestream receives FDA 510(K) approval for Nano Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* All of resolutions proposed at meeting were duly passed on a poll vote
LONDON Shares in British tech firm Micro Focus plunged on Tuesday after revenues at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise's software business, which it is buying, fell in the last quarter.
LONDON, May 9 Shares in British tech firm Micro Focus plunged on Tuesday after revenues at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise's software business, which it is buying, fell in the last quarter.
LONDON, May 9 A raft of well-received updates and a recovery in resources stocks helped European shares rebound early on Tuesday from the previous session's slight losses, although shares in Micro Focus dropped.
* Effective May 15, Silke Scheiber and Darren Roos will join board as two of three independent non-executive directors nominated by HPE
* Has approved, without conditions, proposed intermediate merger whereby Micro Focus International intends to acquire Entco Spinco Inc (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Syndication in relation to proposed merger with software business segment of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
- 27 ETFs To Consider For Hedging Your Portfolio Risk
- ETF Deathwatch For February 2017: List Shrinks
- Alternative Investment Allocations Should Increase In 2017 Across The Board Due To Market Uncertainty
- Welcome To Hedge Funds' Stunning Pass-Through Fees
- The Case For Hedge Funds Is Evaporating
- Daily State Of The Markets: Alternatives As A Bear Market Protection Plan