Micro Focus International PLC (MCRO.L)
Tue, Apr 18 2017
* Has approved, without conditions, proposed intermediate merger whereby Micro Focus International intends to acquire Entco Spinco Inc (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Syndication in relation to proposed merger with software business segment of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
LONDON, March 30 A highly anticipated US$5.5bn–equivalent leveraged loan backing UK software company Micro Focus International’s acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises’(HPE) software business is set to launch to syndication on Friday, banking sources said.
BRUSSELS, Feb 2 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Announcement regarding proposed CEO of enlarged Micro Focus Group post completion of Micro Focus/HPE Software merger
LONDON, Jan 11 Banks are preparing to launch a US$5.5bn-equivalent leveraged loan backing UK software company Micro Focus International's acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises'(HPE) software business, banking sources said.
LONDON Micro Focus International , the British IT firm buying Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's software business, said it had made good progress in its first half-year, with better-than-expected revenue and earnings growth.
LONDON, Nov 29 Around US$5bn-equivalent of leveraged loans backing UK software company Micro Focus International's acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises'(HPE) software business is due to launch to syndication in January, banking sources said.
- 27 ETFs To Consider For Hedging Your Portfolio Risk
- ETF Deathwatch For February 2017: List Shrinks
- Alternative Investment Allocations Should Increase In 2017 Across The Board Due To Market Uncertainty
- Welcome To Hedge Funds' Stunning Pass-Through Fees
- The Case For Hedge Funds Is Evaporating
- Daily State Of The Markets: Alternatives As A Bear Market Protection Plan