Medicines Co (MDCO.O)
27 Oct 2016
Wed, Oct 26 2016
* The medicines company reports third-quarter 2016 financial results
* Says it plans to acquire 30 percent stake in its 70 percent owned unit, at price of 3.5 million yuan
BRIEF-Medicines Co announces positive top-line results from day 90 interim analysis in ongoing Orion-1 Phase 2 study of PCSK9si
* Medicines company announces positive top-line results from day 90 interim analysis in ongoing orion-1 phase 2 study of pcsk9si
Oct 5 The Medicines Company Provides Progress Update On Ongoing Orion
* Awarded up to $132 million to develop portfolio of new antibiotics targeting drug-resistant infections under strategic partnership with BARDA
Sept 21 The Medicines Co on Wednesday said it will receive up to $132 million in U.S. government funding for development of new antibiotics to fight drug-resistant infections, seen by health officials as a critically important need.
* The medicines company provides update on Dyslipidemia programs
* Q2 adjusted loss per share $0.62 from continuing operations
* Federal circuit rules for medicines company in angiomax patent litigation
The Medicines Co said its experimental antibiotic met the main goals of a late-stage trial on patients with complicated urinary tract infections.
- The Medicines (MDCO) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Earnings Season Begins, Election Still Looms Large
- Alnylam Failure Puts RNAi Under The Spotlight Again
- Amgen's Arrowhead Deal Sets Up RNAi Battle
- The Medicines Company 'Means Well', But Will It Perform Mid-Term?
- Who's Next After Medivation?