Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)
Mon, Apr 17 2017
* Dean Foods Co says co, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese announced strategic collaboration Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Mondelez International Inc is preparing to look for a successor to Chief Executive Officer Irene Rosenfeld as the snack maker faces shareholder pressure and a broad shift to healthier eating habits, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources.
April 9 Mondelez International Inc is preparing to look for a successor to Chief Executive Officer Irene Rosenfeld as the snack maker faces shareholder pressure and a broad shift to healthier eating habits, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources.
* Mondelez International is preparing to look for a successor to its CEO Irene Rosenfeld- WSJ,citing sources
LONDON Unilever promised shareholders a multi-billion euro rewards package on Thursday after February's $143 billion takeover offer from Kraft Heinz jolted it into a corporate makeover aimed at proving it can go it alone.
* Combining foods/refreshment businesses into one organization (Adds comments, background)
* CEO Irene Rosenfeld's total compensation for 2016 was $16.7 million versus $19.7 million in 2015 - SEC filing
* Mondelez files for mixed shelf offering; amount not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ljzEN8) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to the new $1.5 billion 364-day facility being issued by Mondelez International, Inc. (Mondelez). The Rating Outlook is Stable. Fitch also affirmed its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating Rating and Short-Term IDR at 'BBB'/F2'. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. Mondelez has secured a new $1.5 billion 364-day credit facility due February
* On March 1, entered into revolving credit agreement for 364-day senior unsecured revolving credit facility in amount of $1.5 billion
- My 83 Stock Portfolio Review Highlighting Defensive Sectors And My Energy Stocks
- Don't Sell Mondelez International - Cramer's Lightning Round (4/19/2017)
- Bill Ackman's Stock Portfolio: Every Holding Analyzed
- Hostess: Hurdle Cleared, Expect New Highs
- After The Failed Unilever Bid, Consider These Two Companies
- Déjà Vu At Wells Fargo And Mondelez - A Rangeley Capital Discussion