News: Media General Inc (MEG.N)
17 Jun 2013
Thu, Jun 6 2013
- Media General Inc and privately held New Young Broadcasting Holding Co Inc said they will combine in an all-stock deal to form a new TV broadcasting company that will be majority controlled by New Young shareholders.
Jan 31 - Broadcaster Media General Inc posted a 40 percent jump in fourth-quarter revenue on an increase in political advertising, sending its shares up 6 percent before the bell.
- M&As, Strong Operational Performances, and Customer-centric Services Deliver Strong Sales and Increase Shareholder Value - Research Report on Conns, Lions Gate, Media General, Gannett, and Cinemark
- Media General and Young Broadcasting Announce Merger Agreement
- Media General Holds Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Media General Reports First-Quarter 2013 Results
- Six Media General TV Stations Earn 15 Regional Murrow Awards
- Media General, Inc. to Announce First-Quarter 2013 Results, Host Conference Call on April 24, 2013
- Media General Files Notice of 2013 Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement; George L. Mahoney Nominated to Board of Directors
- Media General Names Annual Television Station Journalism Award Recipients
- Media General Presenting Today at the Deutsche Bank 2013 dbAccess Media, Internet & Telecom Conference
- Media General Launches New "Advanced Digital Solutions" Marketing Service