Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
Tue, Aug 15 2017
* Files for debt shelf of up to $2 billion - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uMDhvz) Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Aug 11 Canada's main stock index posted its lowest close in five weeks on Friday, weighed by a move lower in financials and a fall in shares of auto parts maker Magna International Inc despite reporting better-than-forecast quarterly profit.
Magna International Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on increased demand in Europe and Asia, and the Canadian auto parts maker raised its full-year sales forecast for the second time in three months.
* Fiscal-year sales forecast raised for 2nd time in 3 months (Adds another supplier's shares down, context on Delphi spinoff)
SARAJEVO, Aug 11 Canadian car parts maker Magna International has been given the green light by the Slovenian Environment Agency to start building a paint factory, the first phase of a potential 1.24 billion euro ($1.5 billion) investment.
BRIEF-Magna International CEO says still expecting a fairly strong 2nd half in North America - conf call
* Magna International CEO says expects to be at capacity in Graz with complete vehicle assembly sales of over $6 billion in 2019 - conf call
Aug 11 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported a 2.5 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by higher demand.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.47 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
LJUBLJANA, July 26 Slovenia hopes to give Canadian car parts maker Magna International a green light to start construction of its planned paint factory by September, Economy Minister Zdravko Pocivalsek said on Wednesday.
LJUBLJANA, July 7 Car parts maker Magna International said it will invest elsewhere in Europe if Slovenia does not soon approve the first phase of a planned 1.2 billion euro ($1.4 bln) production site.
- MISTRAS Group's (MG) CEO Dennis Bertolotti on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mistras Group's (MG) CEO Sotirios Vahaviolos on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 4/13/17: CVGW, OHRP, JFC
- Mistras Group's (MG) CEO Sotirios Vahaviolos on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 3/9/17: TGT, MCC, STKL, FSTR, AAT
- 17 Canadian Dividend All-Stars Who Raised Their Dividend In February