News: Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
Wed, Feb 25 2015
Feb 25 - Auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported stronger than expected quarterly earnings on Wednesday while announcing a higher dividend and a stock split, sparking a rally in its shares.
Feb 25 - Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported a 11 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong demand in North America.
SEOUL, Feb 23 - South Korea's Samsung SDI Co said on Monday that it has agreed to buy the battery pack business of Canadian car parts maker Magna International , marking a further push by the Samsung Electronics affiliate into a key automotive parts business.
- Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc forecast a surprise fall in fiscal 2015 revenue on Wednesday, due to lagging sales at its production and contract manufacturing businesses, sending its shares lower.
Jan 14 - Canada's Magna International Inc , one of the world's largest auto parts suppliers, forecast a surprise fall in fiscal 2015 revenue, hurt by falling sales in its production and contract manufacturing businesses.
Jan 14 - Canada's Magna International Inc , an auto parts maker and contract vehicle manufacturer, forecast lower-than-estimated revenue for fiscal 2015.
* TSX up 182.90 points, or 1.27 percent, at 14,573.33 * Nine of 10 main index sectors advance * Magna, Tim Hortons gain after results By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 5 - Canada's main stock index climbed on Wednesday as gains in the energy sector helped overcome a selloff in gold-mining shares, which were hurt by a tumbling bullion price. Investors cheered news of Republicans winning control of the U.S. Senate and processed data showing U.S. private jobs growth topped m
TORONTO, Nov 5 - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Wednesday as gains in the energy sector and in Magna International Inc helped offset a selloff in gold-mining shares, which were hurt by a tumbling bullion price. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 66.59 points, or 0.46 percent, at 14,457.02 shortly after the open. (Editing by W Simon)
Nov 5 - Canadian auto parts maker and contract vehicle manufacturer Magna International Inc reported a 47 percent jump in third-quarter earnings that beat analyst expectations Wednesday, boosted by strong demand in North America.
Nov 5 - Canadian auto parts maker and contract manufacturer Magna International Inc reported a 47 percent jump in third-quarter earnings, boosted by strong demand in North America.
- Mistras Group (MG) Downgraded From Buy to Hold
- Mistras Group (MG) Upgraded From Hold to Buy
- MISTRAS Group's (MG) CEO Sotirios Vahaviolos on Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mistras Group (MG) Stock Gains in After-Hours Trading Today Following Earnings Beat
- Valuing Furmanite With A Negative Bias Still Suggests Value For Longs
- Mistras Group - Margin Recovery Is Required To Create Appeal
- Magna to Present Innovative Plug-In Hybrid Sports Car Concept at Geneva Motor Show 2015
- Magna announces fourth quarter and 2014 results, and stock split
- Magna celebrates grand opening of chassis facility in Mexico
- Magna presents test results on multi-material lightweight vehicle concept car
- Magna International Inc. - Notice of Conference Call for Fourth Quarter and Year End 2014 Results
- Equities Lead Investor Sentiments: Research Reports on Lockheed Martin, Lydall, William Lyon Homes, M.D.C. Holdings, and Magna
- Magna Announces Outlook
- Magna to support startups with Techstars Mobility, driven by Detroit program
- Magna obtains issuer bid exemption orders to permit purchases by way of private agreement
- Magna connects with 2015 Consumer Electronics Show