News: Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
Wed, Dec 11 2013
WASHINGTON, Dec 11 - The U.S. National Archives Museum opened a civil rights gallery on Wednesday, with a 13th century copy of the Magna Carta accord, considered one of the founding documents of modern government, as its centerpiece.
TORONTO - Auto parts maker Magna International Inc has room to grow, but it won't bid for PSA Peugeot Citroen's stake in auto parts maker Faurecia , the Canadian company's chief executive said in an interview on Thursday.
TORONTO - Magna International Inc is not looking at PSA Peugeot Citroen's stake in auto parts maker Faurecia , the chief executive officer told Reuters on Thursday.
* Sales forecast for 2013 revised up to $33.9-$34.8 billion (Adds details, comments, market reaction)
* TSX rises 48.89 points, or 0.37 percent, to 13,410.60 * Nine of 10 main index sectors gain * Enbridge, Magna up after earnings By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 6 - Canada's main stock index climbed on Wednesday, led by gains in gold-mining shares, as anticipation grew that the U.S. Federal Reserve will put off plans to scale back its monetary stimulus program. Investors also analyzed earnings statements from some of the country's major energy players, Enbridge Inc and
Nov 6 - Canadian auto parts manufacturer Magna International Inc reported an 18 percent drop in quarterly profit, hurt by restructuring charges.
BERLIN, Sept 25 - Germany's Cartel Office conducted searches at six automotive suppliers on suspicion of fixing prices since at least 2002 in the market for car-boot furnishings, the Bonn-based authority said on Wednesday.
* Sees 2013 total production sales of $27.7 bln-$28.7 bln
Aug 9 - Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported a 19 percent rise in second-quarter profit, buoyed by increased vehicle production in North America.
- Mistras Group Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mistras Group Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mistras Group, Inc., 2013 Guidance/Update Call, Jun 26, 2013
- Mistras Group Turns More Into Less
- Are Mistras Group's Earnings Worse Than They Look?
- The Secret Reason Mistras Group's Earnings are Awesome
- New Appointments, Issuer Bid Exemptions and Accretive Acquisitions - Research Report on Advance Auto Parts, KAR, Magna, Lithia, and Group 1
- Magna obtains issuer bid exemption order to permit purchases by way of private agreement
- Magna International Inc. to hold Investor Day
- Magna International Inc. - TSX accepts Notice of Intention to make Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Magna Announces Third Quarter and Year to Date Results
- Magna International Inc. Notice of Conference Call For Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Financial Results and Earnings Conference Schedules, Business Expansions and Successful Acquisitions - Research Report on O'Reilly, Magna, Asbury, Penske Automotive, and Lithia Motors
- German Antitrust Authority attends at Magna Operating Division in Germany
- Financial Results, Structure Modifications, Proposed Acquisitions, Facility Expansions and New Training Programs - Research Report on HDS, Grainger, LP, Magna, and Ingram Micro
- Court Grants Magna's Motion to Dismiss Putative Securities Class Action