News: McGraw Hill Financial Inc (MHFI.N)
5 Feb 2016
Fri, Jan 29 2016
A shareholder derivative lawsuit on behalf of McGraw Hill Financial Inc is seeking more than $1.67 billion from former and current directors and executives for allegedly allowing the company's Standard & Poor's unit to give overly high ratings to mortgage-backed securities ahead of the financial crisis.
McGraw Hill Financial Inc is looking at selling off its J.D. Power unit, best known for car quality and reliability ratings, as the owner of the Standard & Poor's ratings services focuses on capital and commodity markets.
Oct 30 McGraw Hill Financial Inc is looking at selling off its J.D. Power unit, best known for car quality and reliability ratings, as the owner of the Standard & Poor's ratings services focuses on capital and commodity markets.
Oct 30 McGraw Hill Financial Inc said on Friday it was looking at "strategic alternatives" for its J.D. Power and Associates business, best known for car quality and reliability ratings.
McGraw Hill Financial Inc is exploring a sale of customer satisfaction measurement unit J.D. Power and Associates, according to people familiar with the matter, in the financial data company's latest move to reshuffle its portfolio.
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2015 Update
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) Douglas L. Peterson on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 16 Scheduled Dividend Increases For February, And January Announcement Recap
- Dividend Champions: 21 Increases Expected By March 31
- Different Take On A Dividend Growth Investing
- McGraw-Hill: S&P Ratings' Growth To Remain Stagnant Or Decline
- Sprouts Farmers Market Set to Join the S&P MidCap 400
- U.S. Oil Exports: Platts Launches New Price References for On-Ship Crude Oil in U.S. Gulf Coast
- McGraw Hill Financial Reports 4th Quarter And Full-Year 2015 Results
- New-Vehicle Retail Sales Daily Selling Rate on Record Pace for January
- S&P Capital IQ Spotlights Biggest 'Sector Disruptors' of 2016
- S&P Capital IQ Equity Research Projects 'Less Terrible' Energy Sector Performance in 2016
- Shale Oil Production in Bakken, Eagle Ford Little Changed in December: Platts Bentek
- S&P Capital IQ Equity Research Forecasts Volatility Ahead in 2016 Healthcare Sector Outlook
- McGraw Hill Financial Increases Dividend 9%
- Citizens Financial Group Set to Join the S&P 500; ZELTIQ Aesthetics, RE/MAX to Join S&P SmallCap 600