News: Merck KGaA (MKGAY.PK)
4 Dec 2013
Mon, Nov 4 2013
TEL AVIV, Nov 4 - Merck Serono and Israel's Kadimastem signed a memorandum of understanding aimed at advancing their stem cell-based drug screening collaboration initiated in 2012, the companies said on Monday.
FRANKFURT, Sept 26 - Germany's Merck KGaA said it promoted Belen Garijo to become the head of its prescription pharmaceuticals unit Merck Serono.
BRUSSELS, Sept 26 - Belgian biopharmaceutical company Ablynx and Merck Serono said on Thursday they had expanded their ties with the creation of a research alliance that could lead to the development of at least four agents to treat disease.
- Millipore Corporation Announces Redemption, Convertibility and Right of Purchase at Holder's Option of Its 3.75% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2026
- Merck Millipore Strengthens Bioscience Business by acquiring Amnis Corporation
- Merck KGaA and Plastic Logic Jointly Develop New-Generation Organic Semiconductors
- Well protected. Well prepared. - Merck Presents Innovative and Eco-Friendly Solutions at the analytica 2010 Trade Fair in Munich
- Merck and Dyesol Collaborate in Dye Solar Cells
- Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- Merck Acquires Leading Manufacturer of Effect Pigments in China