News: Martin Marietta Materials Inc (MLM)
7 Mar 2014
Tue, Jan 28 2014
- Martin Marietta Materials Inc said it would buy Texas Industries for about $2 billion to strengthen its cement business and become the No.1 U.S. producer of gravel, sand and crushed stone.
* TXI shares rise 3 pct (Adds details, analyst comment, updates share price)
Jan 28 - Construction material supplier Martin Marietta Materials Inc said it would buy Texas Industries Inc for about $2.06 billion in stock.
Jan 24 - Martin Marietta Materials Inc is in advanced talks to buy construction material supplier Texas Industries Inc, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Texas Industries Deal Nears Early Close
- Martin Marietta Materials Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Martin Marietta bids $2.7B for Texas Industries
- Stifel Upgrades Martin Marietta (MLM) to Buy
- Martin Marietta Materials Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vulcan Materials - Investors Are Too Optimistic On This Housing Recovery Play
- New Products, Extension of Offers, and Conversion of Notes - Analyst Notes on CEMEX, Masco, Vulcan Materials, Martin Marietta, and Owens Corning
- TEXAS INDUSTRIES, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout
- INVESTOR ALERT - TEXAS INDUSTRIES, INC.: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Sale of TEXAS INDUSTRIES, INC. to Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. -- TXI
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation of TEXAS INDUSTRIES, INC. and Its Board of Directors In Connection With the Sale of the Company to Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. -- TXI
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results
- Martin Marietta Materials and Texas Industries Agree to Combine
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. Declares Regular Cash Dividend
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. Reports Third-Quarter Results
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. to Broadcast Third Quarter Conference Call Live on the Internet
- Redemption of Notes, Dividends, Monthly Sales and Financial Results, and Joint Ventures - Research Report on United Technologies, Fastenal, Quanta, MLM, and Luxfer