3M Co (MMM)
22 Jul 2016
Thu, May 26 2016
* Court decision is based on a German patent and on German portion of a European patent
* 3M awarded contract for 177,000 body armor plates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* 3M board declares quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Diversified manufacturer 3M Co reported a higher-than-expected 6.6 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by lower costs.
* "will reduce 250 positions worldwide with majority of reductions on electronics side of business" - conf call
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.92 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
April 26 Diversified manufacturer 3M Co reported a higher-than-expected 6.6 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by lower costs.
April 26 Diversified manufacturer 3M Co reported a 2.2 percent fall in quarterly revenue as sluggish economic growth in emerging markets including China hurt demand and a strong dollar eroded the value of sales from outside the United States.
MOSCOW, April 15 Russian consumer electronics and white goods retailer M.video said on Friday its first-quarter sales rose 16 percent, year-on-year, to 54.6 billion roubles ($827.5 million).
MOSCOW, March 24 Russian consumer electronics retailer M.video said on Thursday it had appointed Michael Tuch as the head of its operational subsidiary while CEO Alexander Tynkovan will focus on strategy and new business directions.