News: Altria Group Inc (MO)
10 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 21 2013
- Gerry Sullivan has an eye out for the sins of tomorrow, but he's no puritan.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB+' rating to Altria Group, Inc.'s (Altria) senior unsecured notes issuances. The notes are being issued in two tranches with $1.4 billion due in 2024 and $1.8 billion due in 2044. The Rating Outlook is Stable. At Sept. 30, 2013, Altria had approximately $14.9 billion of total debt. The senior unsecured notes will rank equal to Altria's other existing and future senior uns
- Altria Recognized for Commitment to Community by Bloomberg, National Conference on Citizenship and Points of Light
- Pre-Market Breakdown: Altria Group, Philip Morris Intl., Lorillard, and Reynolds American
- Altria Announces Expiration of Debt Tender Offer and Final Results
- Altria Announces Consideration for Debt Tender Offer
- Altria Announces Early Tender Results of Debt Tender Offer and Increase to Tender Cap
- Pre-Market Review: Altria Group Inc., Philip Morris Intl. Inc., Lorillard Inc., and Reynolds American Inc.
- Altria Announces Cash Tender Offer for a Portion of Its Long-Term Debt
- Altria Reports 2013 Third-Quarter and Nine-Month Results; Reaffirms 2013 Full-Year EPS Guidance
- Pre-Market Analysis: Altria Group Inc., Philip Morris Intl. Inc., Lorillard Inc., and Reynolds American Inc.
- Consumer Goods Sector Announced Financial Results and Upcoming Earnings Releases - Research Report on Philip Morris, Altria, Lorillard, Reynolds American, and Beam