Altria Group Inc (MO)
20 Jan 2017
Thu, Oct 27 2016
* Reports 2016 third-quarter and nine-month results; reaffirms 2016 full-year earnings guidance
* Says Altria now has about 10.2 percent ownership of AB InBev
* Altria becomes significant shareholder in Anheuser-Busch InBev; revises 2016 full-year earnings guidance
* Will record a one-time, pre-tax charge against reported earnings in Q3 of 2016 of approximately $825 million, or $0.28 per share
* On September 16, co issued aggregate principal amount of $1.5 billion of its 3.875% notes due 2046
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB+' rating to Altria Group, Inc.'s (Altria) senior notes offering. Fitch expects that the proceeds of the issue will be used to pay down a portion of Altria's currently outstanding $682 million of 9.95% notes due 2038 and $718 million of 10.20% notes due 2039, through an "any and all" tender offer that is set to expire on Sept. 16, unless extended. Any remaining proceed
* Presents at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference; Reaffirms full-year earnings guidance
* Altria increases quarterly dividend by 8.0% to $0.61 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Result of this is that Altria and BEVCO will consent to UK scheme separately and will not vote with other SABMiller shareholders
LONDON Fund manager Aberdeen Asset Management reiterated on Friday it would vote against the takeover of SABMiller by Belgian rival AB Inbev after the company said it backed the revised terms.
- V.F. Corp. Leads Champion Dividend Dog New Year Gains
- How Much Of Big Tobacco's Sales Come From Vape Products?
- Boeing: Ready To Take Off... You Haven't Seen Anything Yet
- Reynolds American Says "I Do" To British American: Should You Stay Married To Your Stock?
- My 4th Quarter And Final 2016 Portfolio Review
- Does Chowder Rule Dividend Growth Stocks?