Monsanto Co (MON.N)
9 Dec 2016
Thu, Dec 8 2016
Washington state filed an environmental lawsuit on Thursday against agricultural company Monsanto Co seeking damages and cleanup costs associated with the company's production of PCBs, the state's attorney general said.
* Monsanto co - in connection with merger with Bayer, a purported class action lawsuit, captioned ken gawrych, was filed on nov. 16, 2016
* The climate corporation acquires Vitalfields to expand digital agriculture innovation for european farmers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON/BERLIN German chemicals and healthcare group Bayer AG is selling 4 billion euros ($4.3 billion) worth of mandatory convertible notes to help fund its proposed acquisition of U.S. seeds company Monsanto Co .
* Proceeds will be used for $66 bln Monsanto buy (Adds comment by banker, background)
BERLIN, Nov 15 German chemicals and healthcare group Bayer AG will issue 4 billion euros ($4.3 billion) in mandatory convertible notes as part of measures to fund its acquisition of U.S. seeds company Monsanto Co.
* Third Point LLC takes 2.5 million share stake in Apple Inc - SEC filing
Nov 9 U.S. seeds and agrochemicals maker Monsanto Co has secured approval from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for a new dicamba-based weed killer designed for its next generation biotech soy and cotton varieties, the company said on Wednesday.
* Monsanto Co - on October 28, 2016, company entered into a $1 billion delayed draw term loan agreement, primarily to refinance maturing long-term debt
* Monsanto co - designated December 13, 2016 as date for a special meeting of shareowners to vote upon proposal to adopt merger agreement with Bayer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: