News: Morningstar Inc (MORN.O)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Dec 3 2013
- The Pimco Total Return fund, the world's largest bond fund, had an outflow of $3.7 billion in November, its seventh straight month, bringing estimated year-to-date outflows to $36.9 billion, according to Morningstar.
NEW YORK, Dec 2 - Bill Gross's Pimco Total Return Fund, the world's largest bond fund, delivered flat performance in November, averting losses even as fears surrounding the Federal Reserve's next policy move hurt bond prices, preliminary data from Morningstar showed on Monday.
NEW YORK - Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund had $811.2 million in outflows in November on uncertainty over the Federal Reserve's plans for reducing its bond-buying, data from Morningstar showed on Monday.
NEW YORK, Dec 2 - Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund had $811.2 million in outflows in November, marking the sixth straight month of withdrawals from the fund, data from Morningstar showed on Monday.
THOMSON REUTERS, Nov 04,2013 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Rese
NEW YORK, Nov 1 (IFR) - Kroll, Moody's, and Morningstar held phone conversations with cautious bond investors Friday following a three-city roadshow by structuring lead Deutsche Bank for the first-ever home-rental bond from Blackstone, described as a hybrid RMBS/CMBS.
NEW YORK, Nov 1 - The Pimco Total Return Fund, the world's largest mutual fund and which is run by Bill Gross, rose 0.93 percent in October, beating 50 percent of peers, preliminary data from Morningstar showed on Friday.
Oct 17 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
Oct 9 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW YORK - The Pimco Total Return Fund, the world's largest mutual fund run by Bill Gross, had outflows of $5.4 billion in September, marking the fifth straight month of outflows from the fund, Morningstar data showed on Wednesday.
- Morningstar: 5 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- Big Surprise While Hunting Bargains: Uncle Warren
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday November 14
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Morningstar Heavily Overvalued: Intrinsic Value Is 35% Lower
- FactSet Research: Combining Utility-Like Benefits With Much Faster Growth
- Morningstar, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend; Increases Dividend to 17 Cents Per Share and Share Repurchase Program by $200 Million
- Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC Affirms its 'MOR CS3' Commercial Mortgage Primary Servicer and Special Servicer Rankings for RAIT Financial Trust
- Morningstar Credit Ratings Assigns Preliminary Ratings for Aventura Mall Trust 2013-AVM Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2013-AVM (Aventura Mall 2013-AVM)
- Morningstar Credit Ratings Assigns Preliminary Ratings for CGWF Commercial Mortgage Trust 2013-RKWH Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2013-RKWH (CGWFCMT 2013-RKWH)
- eVestment Separate Account and Hedge Fund Data Coming to Morningstar Direct
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Morningstar, Inc./
- Morningstar Credit Ratings Assigns Preliminary Ratings for Hilton USA Trust 2013-HLT Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2013-HLT
- Morningstar Reports U.S. Mutual Fund Asset Flows for October 2013
- Morningstar Evaluates Fiscal Health of 25 City Pension Plans; Finds Washington, D.C. the Strongest-Funded City Pension Plan and Chicago the Weakest
- Morningstar Nominates Darren Gee, Hunter Harrison, and John Martin for 2013 CEO of the Year Award