Mosaic Co (MOS)
6 Dec 2016
Mon, Nov 21 2016
* On november 18 mosaic company, units entered into an unsecured revolving credit and term loan facility - sec filing
* Mosaic announces new financing facilities for over $550 million in home solar loans
BRIEF-Army Corps of Engineers issued final federal wetlands permit to Mosaic unit approving mining operations
* Mosaic -Army Corps of Engineers issued final federal wetlands permit to unit approving mining operations at South Pasture extension mine for over decade Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co may need to restart its idled potash mine at Colonsay, Saskatchewan next year, as international buyers work through inventories, the company said on Tuesday.
* Sees improved fertilizer demand in 2017 (Adds may restart idled Canadian potash mine)
Nov 1 Mosaic Co CEO Joc O'Rourke, speaking on a conference call:
* Q3 diammonium phosphate (dap) average selling price $326 per tonne versus $451 per tonne last year
Nov 1 Mosaic Co, the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products, reported a 75.5 percent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday, due to lower fertilizer prices.
* Mosaic announces quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Testing of nine wells near a sinkhole at a Mosaic Co fertilizer facility in Florida, site of a massive leak of contaminated water, shows that water meets safe drinking standards for radioactivity and damage has not spread beyond the site, the company said.
- CF Is Up 30% Since My July Recommendation: Buy, Hold, Or Sell?
- The Top Dividend Stocks In The Industrial Sector Following The Election
- 2 Catalysts Could Turn Mosaic Into The Green
- Intrepid Potash: There Are Still Significant Troubles Ahead, But They're More Than Priced In
- The Mosaic Company 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Mosaic (MOS) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript