News: Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL.O)
24 May 2013
Wed, Mar 20 2013
HONG KONG, March 20 - Melco Crown Philippines Resorts Corp, the Philippine unit of Macau gaming company Melco Crown Entertainment, plans to raise $400 million through an offering of 1.2 billion shares, Thomson Reuters IFR reported on Wednesday.
MANILA - The Philippine unit of Macau casino company Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd said on Tuesday it plans to sell up to 1 billion shares as it prepares to develop a $1 billion casino-resort project with local partner Belle Corp.
MANILA, Feb 19 - The Philippine unit of Macau casino company Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd said on Tuesday it plans to sell up to 1 billion shares as it prepares to develop a $1 billion casino-resort project with local partner Belle Corp.
MANILA, Dec 10 - Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd is buying a 93 percent stake in the Philippines' Manchester International Holdings Unlimited Corp, which will manage Melco's casino project in the Southeast Asian country, Manchester said on Monday.
- What is the Opportunity for Melco Crown?
- 7 Reasons I Like The Odds On Wynn Resorts
- 6 Reasons Why Las Vegas Sands Is Tempting: Yet No Buy
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 1 Sign This Investment May Be Riskier Than You Think
- Melco Crown Entertainment Beats on Revenue, Matches Expectations on EPS
- Melco Crown Entertainment Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Earnings<6883.HK>
- Melco Crown Entertainment Announces Earnings Release Date<6883.HK>
- US Airways, United Continental, Melco Crown, and Boyd Gaming Under StockCall's Microscope
- Melco Crown Entertainment Announces Appointment of Dato' Kevin Sim as Chief Operating Officer of Melco Crown Philippines<6883.HK>
- Technical Briefing on Carnival, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Melco Crown Entertainment, Boyd Gaming, and Caesars Entertainment
- Chinese and Australian Ambassadors to the Philippines Attend the Inauguration of Melco Crown Entertainment's Integrated Resort Development in Entertainment City, Manila<6883.HK>
- A Look Ahead, Domestic & International Growth - Research Report on Las Vegas Sands, Carnival, Wynn Resorts, Melco Crown Entertainment and MGM Resorts
- Melco Crown Entertainment's Altira Macau and Crown Towers Both Named Five-Star Hotels by Forbes Travel Guide<6883.HK>
- Melco Crown Entertainment Announces Unaudited Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2012<6883.HK>
- MCE Finance Limited Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering<6883.HK>