Merck KGaA (MRCG.DE)
Fri, Jul 21 2017
* EMA’S CHMP ISSUES POSITIVE OPINION FOR AVELUMAB FOR THE TREATMENT OF METASTATIC MERKEL CELL CARCINOMA
European regulators on Friday recommended approving Pfizer Inc and Merck KGaA's immuno-oncology drug Bavencio to treat a rare type of skin cancer called Merkel cell carcinoma.
July 21 European regulators on Friday recommended approving Pfizer Inc and Merck KGaA's immuno-oncology drug Bavencio to treat a rare type of skin cancer called Merkel cell carcinoma.
* REFINES WESTERN EUROPEAN LIFE SCIENCE PRODUCTION SITE NETWORK
BRUSSELS, July 6 EU antitrust regulators accused German drugmaker Merck KGaA, General Electric and Japan's Canon of providing misleading information during their merger deals, as regulators stepped up their crackdown on such practices.
(This June 23 story corrects second paragraph to show that the recommendation is to approve the relapsing forms, not the relapsing-remitting form of MS.)
FRANKFURT, June 23 Germany's Merck KGaA has won a key recommendation to become a late entrant to the market for oral multiple sclerosis (MS) drugs in Europe, six years after its first attempt to launch the cladribine pill failed.
* EU Medicines Agency recommends approval of Merck KGAA multiple sclerosis drug
BRIEF-Effector Therapeutics to collaborate with Pfizer and Merck to evaluate immuno-oncology combination in microsatellite stable colorectal cancer
* Effector Therapeutics to collaborate with Pfizer and Merck KGAA to evaluate a novel immuno-oncology combination in microsatellite stable colorectal cancer
* Awarded first CRISPR patent by Australian patent office Further company coverage:
- 20 Top Stocks For A Monthly Dividend Portfolio
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: July 26, 2017
- Aralez: A Quick Overview Of The Investment Thesis
- Samsung Leaps Into Its First U.S. Biosimilars Battle
- Merck's Keynote Falls Flat, And That's Just Fine
- Merck: A Slow Growth Income Play With Moderate Growth Potential