Merck KGaA (MRCG.DE)
Mon, Jun 20 2016
* Says plan to apply for marketing authorization for avelumab against merkel cell carcinoma in h2 2016 Further company coverage:
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Merck KGaA, Pfizer present positive mid-stage data on merkel cell carcinoma drug at ASCO
* Say pivotal avelumab study shows positive results in metastatic merkel cell carcinoma
* Says partners with Array BioPharma and Pierre Fabre to initiate braf-mutant mCRC phase iii trial Further company coverage:
* CEO says expects to file for first approval of Avelumab in merkel cell carcinoma in H2 Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, May 19 German drugs and chemicals maker Merck KGaA expects adjusted core earnings to increase by up to 18.5 percent this year, helped by additional profit from a takeover of lab supplies maker Sigma-Aldrich.
DARMSTADT, Germany Germany's Merck KGaA, the world's second-largest supplier of materials and equipment to the biotech sector, expects to continue delivering market-beating sales growth, helped in part by new gene modification techniques.
* Says sees significant nominal and slight organic growth in sales this year
* Merck kgaa selects unisys to deliver global end-user it services to support its growth strategy