Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N)
22 Jul 2016
Fri, Jul 22 2016
* Says European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted file for investigational once-daily formulation of isentress for review
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts issued a stay on Thursday of an appeals court decision that would allow Actavis PLC to launch generic versions of Bayer AG's birth control drugs Safyral and Beyaz in response to an application from Bayer and Merck & Co.
* Fda has requested submission of new data and analyses from modify I and modify II clinical trials previously submitted
LONDON British medical charity MRC Technology has pocketed $150 million by selling part of its royalty interest in Merck & Co's successful cancer drug Keytruda, allowing it to plough fresh funds into new research.
LONDON, July 15 British medical charity MRC Technology has pocketed $150 million by selling part of its royalty interest in Merck & Co's successful cancer drug Keytruda, allowing it to plough fresh funds into new research.
* Merck's Healthcare Services & Solutions invests in majority stake in Staywell
* Merck KGaA and Pfizer initiate phase III trial to evaluate avelumab as first-line treatment for ovarian cancer
Merck & Co has appealed a California federal judge's order that overturned a $200 million verdict it won in a patent case against Gilead Sciences over Gilead's lucrative hepatitis C drugs on the grounds that Merck engaged in extensive misconduct.
* Will acquire approximately 93 pct of shares of Vallée S.A. at closing, in exchange for a payment of $400 mln
* Merck And Premier Inc collaborate to prevent fractures for osteoporosis patients
- OpGen - A Play Against Multiple Antibiotic Resistant Infection Many May Not Have Noticed Before Its 100% Gain
- Buy Gilead: 4 Reasons Why
- Celgene Pays Through The Nose For A Hand In Immune Checkpoints
- New Approvals Provide Reason For Optimism In 2016
- Eli Lilly: Executive Compensation And Other Metrics
- Johnson & Johnson Needs An Activist Investor