Marathon Oil Corp (MRO)
30 Jun 2016
Mon, Jun 20 2016
NEW YORK/BENGALURU Oil and gas producer Marathon Oil Corp's plans to buy a small Oklahoma producer is the latest signal U.S. shale companies are pouncing on properties in the state's high margin STACK basin as the price of oil rebounds.
* Deal for $888 mln latest in Oklahoma shale play (Updates throughout, adds details, comments, background)
June 20 Oil and natgas producer Marathon Oil Corp said on Monday it agreed to buy PayRock Energy Holdings LLC for $888 million from venture capital firm EnCap Investments.
* Announced signing of a definitive purchase and sale agreement to acquire payrock energy holdings
BRIEF-United States Steel issued $980 mln aggregate principal amount of 8.375% senior secured notes due 2021
* Issued $980 million aggregate principal amount of 8.375% senior secured notes due 2021
* Tender offers to purchase up to a total of $500 million aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 7.000% senior notes due 2018
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
HOUSTON Marathon Oil Corp posted a lower-than-expected first-quarter loss on Wednesday as cost cuts failed to offset low crude prices .
HOUSTON, May 4 Marathon Oil Corp said on Wednesday its first-quarter loss widened due to low crude prices .
* United States Steel Corp says notes will be issued at a price equal to 100% of their face value
- Market Is Re-Rating Stocks - Cramer's Mad Money (6/29/16)
- Marathon Oil - PayRock Purchase Raises Eyebrows From A Capital Allocation Point Of View
- The Oil Outlook PB (Post-Brexit)
- Marathon Oil Trades Non-Core Assets For Core STACK Acreage
- Does Marathon Oil's Latest Development Make It A Buy?
- Marathon Oil: Increasing The STACK Bet