Marathon Oil Corp (MRO)
21 Jul 2017
Thu, Jul 13 2017
* Marathon Oil Corporation announces pricing of offering of $1 billion of senior notes due 2027
* Marathon oil corp - on june 22, entered into a second amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of may 28, 2014 - sec filing
(Corrects paragraph 3 in May 4 story to say the assets being bought are in New Mexico, not in Texas' Permian basin.)
May 4 U.S. shale exploration company Marathon Oil Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday, helped by higher crude prices.
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
May 4 U.S. shale exploration company Marathon Oil Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Thursday, due to a nearly $5 billion impairment charge related to the sale of its Canadian oil sands business.
* United States Steel Corp - "ongoing water sampling at outfall shows that facility has continued to be in compliance."
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
United States Steel Corp's shares fell as much as 26.5 percent on Wednesday, a day after the company reported a surprise first-quarter loss.
April 26 United States Steel Corp's shares fell as much as 26.5 percent on Wednesday, a day after the company reported a surprise first-quarter loss.
- The Smart Oil During Permania
- Bullish Oil Inventory, I Said Bullish
- Permian Basin: Is The Land Grab Turning Into Permania?
- Chesapeake Energy Looks Like A Screaming Buy
- A Guided Tour Of The Oil Crash, And My Outlook For The Next 18 Months
- AT&T Has Growth And Dividend - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/19/17)