Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL.OQ)
22 Jul 2016
Tue, Jul 19 2016
* Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Reports fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year 2016 financial results
Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd named Matthew Murphy as chief executive and president, replacing its co-founders who stepped down from the posts in April after a probe raised questions about the top management's operating style.
June 20 Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd named Matthew Murphy as chief executive and president, replacing its co-founders who stepped down from the posts in April after a probe raised questions about the top management's operating style.
* Chief executive officer Murphy's annual base salary will be $750,000 - SEC filing
June 20 Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd said on Monday that Matthew Murphy would be its chief executive and president, effective July 11.
* Marvell technology group ltd. Announces appointment of Matthew J. Murphy as president and chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Marvell Technology Group Ltd receives supplemental Nasdaq notification related to the late filing of its Q1 2017 form 10-Q
* Expects net revenue for Q1 to be substantially lower than net revenue for the first quarter of fiscal year 2016
* Micallef joins Marvell from Intersil Corporation where he was senior vice president of operations since January 2015
* Announces appointment of Mitchell Gaynor as chief legal officer
- XSD: When The Chips Are Down
- The Top 4 Semiconductors Stocks To Own
- Marvell: Starboard Could Leverage Tsinghua's Presence For Its Benefit
- Marvell Technology: Half Of It Is Cash.
- Facebook Works On A Live Show, And Nvidia Ups The Ante Against AMD
- Hard Drive Makers See A Black Friday, And Intel Stages A Mobile Pullback