Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL.OQ)
20 Jan 2017
Nov 17 Marvell Technology Group Ltd reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and said it would buy back $1 billion of shares.
* Marvell Technology Group - revenue is expected to be $565 million plus or minus 2%, excluding discontinued operations and reflecting normal seasonality for Q4
* Company currently intends to repurchase approximately $500 million worth of shares over next 12 months
* Announces restructuring actions to drive growth and improve profitability
Marvell Technology Group Ltd said it plans to cut about 900 jobs globally and sell non-core assets in a bid to lower costs by as much as $190 million annually.
Nov 2 Marvell Technology Group Ltd said it plans to cut about 900 jobs globally and sell non-core assets in a bid to lower costs by as much as $190 million annually.
A federal judge has dismissed a securities fraud lawsuit against Marvell Technology, finding an insufficient showing that the Silicon Valley chipmaker intentionally misled investors about its financial health.
Sept 14 Marvell Technology Group Ltd : Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Marvell technology group ltd. reports second quarter of fiscal 2017 financial results
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Marvell Technology Group, Ltd. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Marvell Technology Group's (MRVL) CEO Matt Murphy on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Layoff Announcements To Start November
- Silicon Motion: Enjoying Strong Product Cycles
- Google Taking Car For A Spin?