Morgan Stanley (MS.N)
Wed, Apr 26 2017
LONDON Morgan Stanley's cross-asset strategy team upped its allocation to U.S. equities on Wednesday, saying better global growth and low interest rates can continue to support a market that a growing majority of investors are finding expensive.
NEW YORK, April 21 Klaus Kleinfeld has resigned from Morgan Stanley's board, effective immediately, and will not stand for election at its annual meeting, the Wall Street bank said in a filing on Friday.
* Morgan Stanley says on April 21, 2017, Klaus Kleinfeld resigned from Morgan Stanley's board of directors, effective immediately Source text - http://bit.ly/2oSo2kh Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (IFR) - Morgan Stanley's global treasurer Celeste Brown is leaving the bank to move to Fannie Mae.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, April 19 (Fitch) Strong underwriting and fixed income trading results drove good earnings performance for Morgan Stanley (MS) according to Fitch Ratings. MS's 1Q17 net income was up 16% from the sequential quarter and 70% from the year-ago quarter, which was particularly weak. This quarter's results also included a $112 million tax benefit attributable to the employee share-based payment accounting change adopted in January. E
Morgan Stanley surprised Wall Street on Wednesday by producing a 74 percent jump in quarterly profit on the strength of a business that analysts and investors had for years written off as dead. | Video
April 19 Morgan Stanley surprised Wall Street on Wednesday by producing a 74 percent jump in quarterly profit on the strength of a business that analysts and investors had for years written off as dead.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.89 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
April 19 Morgan Stanley reported a 74 percent jump in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by a bump in trading gains as investors shuffled their portfolios following interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve.
NEW YORK, April 13 Bank of America's Merrill Lynch has hired a top Morgan Stanley financial adviser who managed nearly $300 million in assets for clients based mainly in Latin America, the bank said on Thursday.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Government Shutdown Looms
- The Best Of The Blue Chips (And The Worst)
- Earnings Growth Will Support Equities
- Goldman's Earnings Miss And What It Means Going Forward
- My 75 Stock March 2017 Portfolio Update: New Dividend Record And Buying Altria And BMW
- Wall Street Breakfast: Is Crude In A Mood?