News: MSCI Inc (MSCI.N)
Tue, Nov 19 2013
NEW YORK - Barclays Plc is exploring options for its index business after equity index provider MSCI Inc approached the British bank recently about buying the unit, according to several people familiar with the situation.
NEW YORK - Equity index provider MSCI on Thursday reclassified equities across a broad spectrum of emerging, developed and frontier markets as part of its November semiannual index review.
NEW YORK, Nov 7 - Equity index provider MSCI on Thursday reclassified equities across a broad spectrum of emerging, developed and frontier markets as part of its November semiannual index review.
* Morgan Stanley hired to explore options for controversial unit
Oct 31 - Market index provider MSCI Inc is exploring strategic options for its influential proxy advisory unit, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc, that may lead to a separation of the business.
BOSTON - Vanguard Group Chief Executive William McNabb on Tuesday said the No. 1 U.S. mutual fund company had accumulated $40 billion in net assets during the first half of the year from the funds that switched away from benchmarks provided by MSCI Inc .
LONDON - MSCI, the most widely used equity index provider, prompted market fears about both Greece and Egypt on Wednesday, after demoting the former and then raising concerns about getting money out of the latter.
NEW YORK, June 11 - Equity index provider MSCI on Tuesday reclassified European Union member Greece as an emerging market, citing failure to qualify on several criteria for market accessibility.
- MSCI Launches New Multi-Factor Indexes
- MSCI Inc. Appoints Robert Ashe to Board of Directors
- MSCI Takes Top Honors in Index Industry Awards
- Promising Partnerships, Stock Price Movements, Improved Technologies, and Survey Results - Research Report on Synaptics, Synchronoss, MSCI, FireEye, and Compuware
- MSCI Equity Indices November 2013 Index Review
- MSCI November Semi-Annual Index Review Announcement Scheduled for November 7, 2013
- MSCI Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- CORRECTING and REPLACING BarraOne Selected by Two of Australia’s Largest Super Funds
- BarraOne Selected by Two of Australia’s Largest Super Funds
- MSCI’s Deborah Yang Named One of Top 100 Influential Women in the European Financial Markets