MSCI Inc (MSCI.N)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 25 2017
* Yuan also strengthens, in spite of Moody's rating downgrade
SHANGHAI, May 25 China stocks rebounded sharply on Thursday, as the blue-chip CSI300 index posted its best day in more than nine months amid growing hopes that global index provider MSCI Inc will add mainland shares to its benchmark next month.
* Expectations rise for MSCI index to soon include China A shares
* Meitu shares down 9.09 pct (Adds MSCI comment, detail, updates prices)
HONG KONG, May 17 Shares of Meitu Inc fell as much as 7 percent on Wednesday after index provider MSCI said the Chinese selfie app maker would no longer be included in its index from June 1.
May 15 Index provider MSCI on Monday announced changes to its indexes as a result of its semiannual market reclassification, including reclassifying Pakistan as an emerging market from frontier market status and the addition of 57 securities and removal of 28 securities from its All-Country World Index.
May 15 Index provider MSCI announced Monday changes to its indexes as a result of its semi-annual market reclassification including the addition of 57 securities and removal of 28 securities from its All-Country World Index .
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.85 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* MSCI has slimmed down proposal to include 169 Connect stocks
April 20 U.S. index compiler MSCI Inc appointed Arun Sinha as chief marketing officer.
- MSCI: Top-Tier Company, But What About The Valuation?
- MSCI, Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- MSCI (MSCI) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Newest ETF May Be The Best Yet
- Msci (MSCI) Presents At The Raymond James 38th Annual Institutional Investors Conference 2017
- Wall Street Breakfast: A New Era For Healthcare?