Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O)
28 Jul 2016
July 28 Microsoft Corp said it would cut about 2,850 more jobs over the next 12 months, taking its total planned job cuts to up to 4,700, or about 4 percent of its workforce.
* Microsoft Corp - Says currently evaluating impact of new standard related to revenue recognition - sec filing
* Moody's confirms Microsoft's Aaa senior unsecured rating; outlook changed to negative
Microsoft Corp on Wednesday asked a federal judge to deny a bid by plaintiffs in a proposed gender discrimination class action to access internal audits the company conducted on its pay practices and diversity efforts, saying the information was privileged.
BRUSSELS The French data protection authority on Wednesday ordered Microsoft Corp to stop collecting excessive data on users of its Windows 10 operating system and serving them personalised ads without their consent.
BRUSSELS The French data protection authority on Wednesday ordered Microsoft Corp to stop collecting excessive data on users of its Windows 10 operating system and serving them personalized ads without their consent.
* Microsoft ordered to stop tracking Windows users without consent
NEW YORK, July 20 Wall Street gained on Wednesday, and the S&P 500 and Dow industrials set fresh records, as Microsoft's strong results boosted indexes and gave the latest sign that U.S. corporate earnings season may be less dour than feared.
July 20 The S&P 500 and the Dow touched new highs at the open on Wednesday, extending a record-setting rally, after Morgan Stanley and Microsoft reported strong quarterly results.
- LinkedIn Clouds Microsoft's Outlook... A Bit
- If I Had A Million Dollars...One Year Later
- SoftBank's Purchase Of ARM Could Be A Death Knell For Intel X86
- How The Bears May Get Their Day With Amazon.Com
- For Investors, Discovering Truth Takes Time
- Investing In Biotech And The Internet Of Things (Podcast With Dana Blankenhorn)