News: Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)
26 Dec 2014
Wed, Nov 26 2014
- A federal appeals court rejected Motorola Mobility LLC's bid to sue several Asian suppliers under U.S. antitrust law for fixing prices of mobile phone displays sold to its foreign units.
TAIPEI - Chips from Taiwan's MediaTek Inc were mostly passed over by the big phone brands a decade ago, with the likes of Nokia and Motorola commanding legions of in-house engineers who could advise on electronics and circuitry.
TAIPEI, Nov 17 - Chips from Taiwan's MediaTek Inc were mostly passed over by the big phone brands a decade ago, with the likes of Nokia and Motorola commanding legions of in-house engineers who could advise on electronics and circuitry.
- Motorola Solutions Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as it slashed costs, and the maker of walkie-talkies and radio systems raised its share buyback authorization by $5 billion.
Nov 4 - Motorola Solutions Inc, which makes walkie-talkies and radio systems, reported a 5.3 percent fall in quarterly revenue due to lower sales in North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
BEIJING, Oct 30 - China's Lenovo Group Ltd said Thursday it has closed its $2.91 bln acquisition of the Motorola handset unit from Google Inc, paving the way for a fresh assault on the U.S. smartphone market.
CHICAGO - Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel asked Illinois lawmakers on Tuesday to reform sentencing for low-level drug offenses, which would include ticketing rather than arresting people caught with small amounts of marijuana.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) for Motorola Solutions, Inc. (Motorola Solutions; NYSE: MSI) at 'BBB'. Fitch also rates the $1.4 billion senior notes issuance at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The ratings affect $5.5 billion, including the undrawn revolving credit facility (RCF). A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. Motorola Solutions will issue $1.4
- Motorola Solutions Inc , a maker of walkie-talkies and radio systems, forecast a drop in sales for the current quarter and reported a 7 percent fall in second-quarter revenue as sales declined in North America.
* Shares fall as much as 5.5 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
- Motorola Solutions: Consistently High Yields
- Comparing America's 3 Largest Communication Equipment Companies
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- Tracking The Parnassus Core Equity Fund
- Motorola Solutions' (MSI) CEO Gregory Brown on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Cobb County, Georgia, Doubles Radio Capacity, Increases Data Capabilities with New Public Safety Radio System from Motorola Solutions
- Motorola Solutions Announces Redemption of All Remaining $3.449 Million Outstanding of Its 8.4 Percent Debentures Due Aug. 15, 2031
- Motorola Solutions to Present at Dec. 2 Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference
- Motorola Solutions Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Baku 2015 European Games signs Motorola Solutions as Official Supporter
- Dow Chemical Chooses TETRA Digital Radio Technology from Motorola Solutions for Its Operations in the Netherlands
- Quarterly Earnings Releases, Stock Option Updates, and New Contracts - Research Reports on Microchip, Trimble, ADP, Nokia and Motorola
- Motorola Solutions Purchases Approximately $750 Million of Its Common Stock from ValueAct Capital
- Motorola Solutions Reports Third-Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office, Asheville, North Carolina, to Equip Its Deputies with VIEVU Body-Worn Cameras from Motorola Solutions