ArcelorMittal SA (MT)
8 Dec 2016
Tue, Nov 29 2016
* SunCoke Energy, Inc. announces Brazil Coke Facility Transactions
BRIEF-Arcelormittal, Evonik, LafargeHolcim and Solvay cooperate under new "Low Carbon Technology Partnerships Initiative
* Arcelormittal, Evonik, LafargeHolcim and Solvay investigate trans-sector technological potential to reduce carbon emissions under a new "Low Carbon Technology Partnerships Initiative" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
DUESSELDORF, Germany ArcelorMittal <ISPA.AS sees EU plans to scrap some free carbon permits for energy-intensive industries as a threat to its European business, a senior executive at the world's biggest steelmaker told Reuters on Thursday.
BRUSSELS ArcelorMittal warned of slower earnings this quarter citing higher coal prices and lower U.S. steel prices after the world's largest steel producer missed core third-quarter profit expectations on Tuesday.
* Sees lower steel prices in U.S., coal hitting spreads in Q4 (Adds CFO comments, share reaction)
BRUSSELS, Nov 8 ArcelorMittal said on Tuesday it saw apparent steel consumption growing this year by about 0.5 percent, similar to its previous forecast of between zero and 0.5 percent.
BRUSSELS, Nov 8 ArcelorMittal, the world's largest producer of steel on Tuesday posted third-quarter core profit below expectations, and added that its final quarter would be weaker than the third.
JOHANNESBURG ArcelorMittal's South African unit has agreed to pay a record 1.5 billion rand ($110 million) fine for colluding to fix steel prices, the competition watchdog said on Monday.
* Shares rise as much as 5.2 pct to 11-month high (Adds CFO comment, market reaction)
BRUSSELS ArcelorMittal, the world's largest producer of steel, said improving steel prices and better volumes boosted its results in the second quarter, but remained cautious about 2016 as a whole, keeping its outlook.
- Why ArcelorMittal Will Continue Rallying
- Tectonic Sectoral Shifts After The Trump Victory
- ArcelorMittal's (MT) CEO Lakshmi Mittal on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ArcelorMittal 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Await Election Results
- Both Brazil, And Steel, Appear To Be Improving For Gerdau