News: Meritage Homes Corp (MTH.N)
24 May 2013
Wed, Feb 27 2013
Feb 27 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BB-/RR3' rating to Meritage Homes Corporation's (NYSE: MTH) proposed offering of $150 million principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2018. This issue will be rated on a pari passu basis with all other senior unsecured debt. Net proceeds from the notes offering will be used to repurchase or redeem all of the company's existing 7.731% senior subordinated notes due 2017, pay related premiums, fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes.
- Meritage Homes' CEO Presents at The J.P. Morgan Homebuilding & Building Products Conference (Transcript)
- Why Meritage Homes's Earnings May Not Be So Hot
- Housing Stocks Overvalued, Lennar Looks To Have Topped
- Is It Time To Short The Home Builders?
- A Hidden Reason That Meritage Homes's Earnings Are Outstanding
- Homebuilder Price Performance Diverges In 2013 As Shorts Continue An Uneven Retreat
- Meritage Homes Presentation to be Webcast on May 22, 2013 from J.P. Morgan Conference
- Meritage Homes Presentation to be Webcast on May 9, 2013 from Wells Fargo Industrial and Construction Conference
- Meritage Homes Announces Final Results of Tender Offer for 2017 Notes
- Rising Demand for New Homes Boosts Confidence of Builders- Research Report on Ryland Group, Toll Brothers, Standard Pacific, Meritage Homes and Beazer Homes USA
- Meritage Homes Announces Expiration of Early Tender Period, Preliminary Results of Tender Offer for 2017 Notes and Notice of Redemption to Holders of 2017 Notes
- Meritage Homes Announces Closing of $175 Million 4.50% Senior Notes Due 2018
- Focus on Key Markets, Backlog Reductions & Demand Fulfillment Building Steady Outlook- Research Report on Toll Brothers, M/I Homes, KBR, Meritage Homes and Fluor Corporation
- Meritage Homes Awarded U.S. EPA's Prestigious 2013 ENERGY STAR(R) Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award for Outstanding Energy Efficiency in Production Homebuilding
- Breaking New Ground - Research Report on Beazer Homes USA Inc., KB Home, Meritage Homes Corporation, NVR Inc. and PulteGroup, Inc.
- Meritage Homes Announces Pricing of $175 Million Senior Unsecured Notes