News: Mechel OAO (MTL)
4 Aug 2015
Wed, Jul 1 2015
MOSCOW, July 1 - Russian bank VTB said on Wednesday that miner Mechel had made all overdue loan repayments as agreed in a preliminary debt restructuring deal between the two companies.
MOSCOW, July 1 - Russian bank VTB said on Wednesday that miner Mechel had made all overdue loan repayments as agreed in a debt restructuring deal between the two companies.
MOSCOW, July 1 - Russian state lender Sberbank intends to begin bankruptcy proceedings against three subsidiaries of indebted miner Mechel, a bank official said on Wednesday.
MOSCOW, June 23 - Rouble weakness allowed indebted coal miner Mechel to narrow a first-quarter net loss and reach debt restructuring agreements with the two out of three major creditors, the company said on Tuesday.
MOSCOW, June 23 - Indebted Russian miner Mechel narrowed its net loss in the first quarter to $273 million from a net loss of $585 million in the same period a year ago thanks to the rouble weakening, the company said on Tuesday.
MOSCOW, June 23 - Russian coal and steel producer Mechel said on Tuesday its crude steel output rose 7 percent, while coal production fell 1 percent year-on-year in the first quarter of 2015.
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 18 - Russia's second-largest bank by assets, VTB, said on Thursday that heavily indebted miner Mechel has agreed to the bank's terms for refinancing its debt.
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 5 - Russian lender VTB has reached a preliminary agreement with mining company Mechel on restructuring its debt and is ready to postpone some of the company's debt repayments until 2018-2019, Chief Executive Andrey Kostin said on Friday.
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 5 - Russian lender VTB has reached a preliminary agreement with mining company Mechel on its debt restructuring and is ready to postpone Mechel's debt until 2018-2019 with some conditions attached, Chief Executive Andrey Kostin said on Friday.
* Sberbank has filed a lawsuit for bankruptcy of two Mechel units, Korshunovskiy GOK and Yakutugol, Sberbank representative told Reuters without giving any details
- Bullish On The Russian Bear
- Mechel (MTL) Stock Plummeting Today on Bankruptcy Talk
- Mechel - High-Risk/High-Reward Turnaround Story
- Mechel (MTL) Stock Spikes Today After Receiving Guarantee of Russian State Support
- Mechel's (MTL) CEO Oleg Korzhov on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Mechel OAO (MTL) Stock Is Plunging Today
- Mechel Announces Results of Its Annual General Shareholders' Meeting
- Mechel Certified Rails to be Supplied to Russian Railways
- Mechel Supplies Steel for Construction of Power of Siberia and Altai Gas Pipelines
- Mechel Reports the 1Q 2015 Financial Results
- Mechel Reports 1Q2015 Operational Results
- Mechel Signs Coal Supply Agreement With Jidong Cement
- What Influences the Market: Complementary Research on Mechel, Seadrill Partners, HRG Group, GoPro, and Mondelez International
- Mechel Reports the 2014 Financial Results
- Mechel Reports 2014 Operational Results
- Mechel Signs Service Agreement With Sinara Transport Machines