News: Mechel OAO (MTL)
27 May 2015
Fri, May 22 2015
May 22 - Indebted Russian steel and coal producer Mechel said on Friday:
MOSCOW, May 20 - Russia's top bank Sberbank will not sell indebted mining company Mechel's debt at a discount, Interfax news agency reported on Wednesday, citing the bank's First Deputy Chief Executive Maxim Poletayev.
MOSCOW, May 20 - Russia's Sberbank is discussing with investors the possible sale of indebted mining company Mechel's debt to the bank and has offers for the debt from Russian investors, Russian news agencies reported on Wednesday.
MOSCOW, May 19 - Russia's top lender Sberbank has filed a lawsuit against mining company Mechel for 3.8 billion roubles ($77.74 million), the Moscow Arbitration Court reported on Tuesday.
MOSCOW, May 19 - Russia's top-lender Sberbank has filed a lawsuit against mining company Mechel for 3.8 billion roubles ($77.74 million), RIA news agency reported on Tuesday, citing court documents.
MOSCOW, May 18 - Russia's top lender Sberbank has filed a lawsuit against mining company Mechel , Interfax news agency reported on Monday, citing court documents.
MOSCOW, May 5 - Gazprombank has been in talks with Sberbank, Russia's biggest lender, over the acquisition of debts owed by steel and coal producer Mechel , two sources familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
MOSCOW, April 29 - Indebted Russian steel and coal producer Mechel has reached an "acceptable solution" to a debt dispute with creditor Gazprombank, Russia's Industry and Trade Minister Denis Manturov said on Wednesday.
* Mechel still in talks over debt restructuring (Adds comments on coal output)
MOSCOW, April 28 - Indebted Russian miner Mechel widened its net loss in the fourth quarter to $3.1 billion from a net loss of $575 million in the previous quarter due to the rouble weakening, the company said on Tuesday.
- Bullish On The Russian Bear
- Mechel (MTL) Stock Plummeting Today on Bankruptcy Talk
- Mechel - High-Risk/High-Reward Turnaround Story
- Mechel (MTL) Stock Spikes Today After Receiving Guarantee of Russian State Support
- Mechel's (MTL) CEO Oleg Korzhov on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Mechel OAO (MTL) Stock Is Plunging Today
- What Influences the Market: Complementary Research on Mechel, Seadrill Partners, HRG Group, GoPro, and Mondelez International
- Mechel Reports the 2014 Financial Results
- Mechel Reports 2014 Operational Results
- Mechel Signs Service Agreement With Sinara Transport Machines
- Mechel Signs Agreement With Russian Railways Transportation Service
- Technical Briefing on Metals and Mining Equities -- Nucor, BHP Billiton, Commercial Metals, Mechel, and Reliance Steel and Aluminum
- Mechel Reports Extending Raiffeisenbank Credit Lines
- Mechel Earns Recognition for Employee Development
- Technical Summary on Steel Equities -- Gerdau, Nucor, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, Mechel, and Reliance Steel and Aluminum
- Mechel Reports Receipt of NYSE Notification