News: Mechel OAO (MTL)
19 Dec 2014
Tue, Dec 9 2014
MOSCOW, Dec 9 - Russian miner Mechel expects sees is 2014 coal sales down by 7 percent to just above 21 million tonnes due to a shortage of working capital, the company's Chief Executive Officer Oleg Korzhov said on Tuesday.
MOSCOW, Dec 9 - Troubled Russian miner Mechel has agreed a debt restructuring plan with Gazprombank and sent similar offers to its other lenders, the company's Chief Financial Officer Andrey Slivchenko said on Tuesday.
MOSCOW, Dec 9 - Indebted Russian miner Mechel widened its net loss in the third quarter to $575 million from a net loss of $63 million in the previous quarter, the company said on Tuesday.
* Court ruled Mechel to pay VTB 3 bln roubles (Updates with VTB comments)
MOSCOW, Dec 5 - VTB bank is seeking early repayment of 47 billion roubles ($874 million) of outstanding debt from troubled Russian miner Mechel, Russian news agencies reported from a court hearing on Friday.
MOSCOW, Oct 14 - Indebted Russian miner Mechel has reached a preliminary agreement with Gazprombank to postpone redemption of the main part of its debt to the bank until next year, it said on Tuesday, easing possible bankruptcy worries.
MOSCOW, Oct 14 - Indebted Russian miner Mechel said on Tuesday it had reached a preliminary agreement with Gazprombank to postpone redemption of the main part of of its debt to the bank until next year.
MOSCOW, Oct 14 - Indebted Russian miner Mechel has narrowed its first-half net loss to $648 million compared with $2.1 billion loss for same period a year ago, the company said on Tuesday.
* VTB says it will drop lawsuit if payment agreement reached
MOSCOW, Oct 1 - Russia's Gazprombank does not rule out filing a lawsuit against debt-laden coal and steel producer Mechel, Interfax news agency quoted the lender's head, Andrei Akimov, as saying on Wednesday.
- Mechel's (MTL) CEO Oleg Korzhov on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Mechel OAO (MTL) Stock Is Plunging Today
- Commodities Today: Why Railroads Might Be The Best Way To Play Record Production
- Commodities Today: Big Fertilizer Merger And Acquisition Deal, And A Russian Bankruptcy Looming
- Why Mechel OAO (MTL) Stock Hit a One-Year Low Today
- Why Mechel OAO (MTL) Stock Is Up Today
- Mechel Reports Record Cargo Volumes at Trade Port Posiet
- Mechel Reports Restructuring Credit Lines From Eurasian Development Bank
- Mechel Reports the 9M 2014 Financial Results
- Mechel Announces 2014 Nine Months Financial Results Conference Call and Internet Broadcast
- Mechel Reports Refinancing Short-Term Debt to Uralsib Bank
- Metals and Mining Sector Equities Under the Scanner - Alcoa, Century Aluminum, Mechel, Nucor, and Vale
- Mechel Has Attended Metal Expo' 2014 Annual Exhibition
- Mechel Reports Transfering Elga Coal Complex's Seasonal Washing Plant Into All-Year Work Mode
- Mechel Reports Receipt of NYSE Notification
- Mechel Reports 9M2014 Operational Results