News: Mechel OAO (MTL)
9 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 9 2013
MOSCOW, Dec 9 - Debt-laden Russian miner Mechel said on Monday it had reached agreement with the state's largest lender Sberbank regarding covenant holidays on credit lines of $1.4 billion until the end of 2014.
MOSCOW, Dec 4 - Debt-laden Russian miner Mechel said on Wednesday it had reached agreement with state bank VTB on covenant holidays on credit lines of $1.8 billion until the end of 2014.
* Grace period, maturity of loan extended until end 2014, 2016
MOSCOW, Dec 3 - Russia may scrap a 5 percent export duty on nickel and copper in 2014, two years earlier than planned, to support indebted metals and mining companies struggling with weak prices, business daily Vedomosti reported on Tuesday.
* Says making progress in talks with international creditors
MOSCOW, Nov 25 - The MICEX metals and mining index led Russian shares higher on Monday amid speculation a meeting between Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and Rusal, Mechel and Evraz could help the heavily indebted companies.
MOSCOW - Debt-laden Russian miner Mechel said on Monday it had reached an agreement with its creditors on covenant holidays on a $1 billion loan until the end of 2014.
MOSCOW, Nov 25 - The MICEX metals and mining index led Russian shares higher on Monday before a government meeting between Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and heavily indebted firms Rusal, Mechel and Evraz.
MOSCOW, Nov 20 - Russian corporate woes dragged Moscow shares lower on Wednesday as some investors kept to the sidelines awaiting further clarity on when the U.S. Federal Reserve may start to wind down its stimulus programme.
MOSCOW, Nov 19 - Moscow stock indexes fell on Tuesday, led lower by Russian steel producer and coal miner Mechel, which is in debt- restructuring negotiations.
- Mechel Agreed on Covenant Holidays With Sberbank
- Mechel Agreed on Covenant Holidays With VTB Bank
- Mechel Announces Finalization of Negotiations on 1-Billion-Dollar Syndicated Loan Agreement With International Lenders
- Mechel Receives First Tranche of Financing for Development of Elga Coal Complex From Vnesheconombank
- Mechel Agreed on Covenant Holidays on a 1-Billion-Dollar Syndicated Loan
- Leadership Changes, Financial and Operational Results, and Price Revisions - Research Report on Nucor, ArcelorMittal, CSN, AK Steel, and Mechel
- Mechel Has Attended Metal-Expo' 2013 Annual Exhibition
- Mechel Reports 9M2013 Operational Results
- Mechel Reports Selling Stake in Vanino Sea Trade Port OAO
- Mechel Signs Agreement With Vnesheconombank for First Tranche of Financing for Elga Coal Complex