Mechel PAO (MTL)
1 Jul 2016
Thu, Jun 30 2016
MOSCOW, June 30 The net debt of Russian steel and coal producer Mechel after the sale of its stake in the Elga coal project is around 400 billion roubles ($6.25 billion), Mechel head Oleg Korzhov told a shareholders' meeting on Thursday.
MOSCOW, June 28 Russian coal and steel producer Mechel has completed the previously announced sale of its 49 percent share in the Elga coking coal deposit to Gazprombank for 34.3 billion roubles ($531 million), it said on Tuesday.
MOSCOW, June 23 Russian coal and steel producer Mechel said on Thursday its first-quarter steel output fell 6 percent, while coal production rose 3 percent compared with the same period a year ago.
* Reports the appointment of Sergey Rezontov as the company's Chief Financial Officer;
MOSCOW, June 6 Indebted Russian coal and steel producer Mechel said on Monday the holders of three bond issues had agreed to restructuring terms, changing the current repayment schedule and future interest.
* Said on Wednesday that it revised constituent lists of the Moscow Exchange Indices effective from June 16 to Sept. 15, 2016
* Its Board of Directors recommended an annual dividend of 0.05 roubles per one preferred share;
MOSCOW, May 30 Shareholders of indebted Russian coal and steel producer Mechel approved on a second attempt a series of debt restructuring deals with major creditors, Mechel said in a statement on Monday.
MOSCOW, May 30 Indebted Russian coal and steel producer Mechel said on Monday that its shareholders had approved a series of debt restructuring deals.
MOSCOW, May 24 Andrey Slivchenko, chief financial officer of Mechel, is to leave following the expiry of his two-year contract, the Russian coal and steel producer said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Mechel: The End May Not Be Far Off
- Mechel's (MTL) CEO Oleg Korzhov on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mechel Got A Knockdown, But Still Stands On The Ring
- Vale: We See The Growth But The Facts Are Not So Optimistic
- Mechel: Maybe Now Is The Right Time To Put It High On Your List?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Market Awaits Jobs Report