News: MTN Group Ltd (MTNJ.J)
24 Jul 2014
Thu, Jun 5 2014
ABIDJAN, June 5 - MTN Group, Africa's biggest telecommunications operator, plans to spend around 120 billion CFA francs ($250 million) upgrading its network in Ivory Coast, the head of the West African nation's local subsidiary said.
JOHANNESBURG, May 16 - Africa's biggest telecommunications operator MTN Group plans to spend $3 billion to upgrade and expand the infrastructure of its operations in Nigeria over the next three years, South Africa's Business Day newspaper reported on Friday.
Update-Moody's: MTN's credit profile supported by leading market positions across African operations
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
JOHANNESBURG, March 6 - South African fixed-line phone operator Telkom SA SOC Ltd said on Thursday it is in talks with MTN Group about sharing each others networks, a move that could save both firms money.
JOHANNESBURG - MTN Group , Africa's largest telecoms provider, reported a 27 percent rise in full-year earnings on Wednesday, but also revealed a drop in revenues in its home market South Africa due partly to fierce competition.
* Customer numbers rise to 207.8 mln, up nearly 10 pct (Adds details, quotes)
JOHANNESBURG, March 5 - MTN Group, Africa's largest telecoms provider, posted a 27 percent jump in full-year earnings on Wednesday, lifted by foreign exchange gains and strong growth in data revenue.
CAPE TOWN, Feb 20 - South Africa's telecoms regulator on Thursday brought forward the start date for planned mobile rates cuts by a month, saying it didn't need two months to prepare for a legal challenge from operator MTN Group .
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 20 - MTN Group Ltd : * Says MTN expects an increase of between 25% and 30% in headline earnings per
* Move follows court challenge by mobile operator MTN (Recasts with regulatory delay)
- A Climate Pall Over Vail Resorts
- Why Vail Resorts (MTN) Stock Is SoaringToday
- Vail Resorts' (MTN) CEO Rob Katz on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Vail Resorts (MTN) Stock Is Up After Hours
- The Lack Of Winter Weather Makes Vail Resorts A Buy
- 7 Dividend Stocks Making Their Investors Smile With Higher Dividends