MTN Group Ltd (MTNOY.PK)
30 Sep 2016
* JSE: MTN - MTN Nigeria Strongly Refutes Allegations Of Improper Repatriation Of Funds
CAPE TOWN, Sept 21 South African mobile operator MTN Group said on Wednesday investors were concerned with lower returns and revenue growth despite a boom in data traffic.
* MTN decommissions its Mobile Money service, new financial products to launch soon
* MTN South Africa has appointed Enzo Scarcella as new chief operating officer, effective 01 December 2016. Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 22 South African mobile phone company MTN Group will sell shares worth 9.9 billion rand ($729 million), a 4 percent stake, to black investors to meet government quotas on black ownership.
* MTN - announcement relating to MTN's proposed r9.9 billion broad-based empowerment transaction
* Have received a memorandum of demands from Communications Workers Union (CWU)
* Adopted hybrid outsource model which will result in mtn retaining some call centre facilities while others are outsourced
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 5 Africa's biggest mobile phone operator MTN Group Ltd cut investor payouts by almost 50 percent as it reported its first-ever half-yearly loss after taking a hit from a hefty regulatory fine in Nigeria.
- MTN Group: Top Value Pick In A Profitable Growth Industry
- Communication Services Sector Analysts Push Stealth Telco In June
- Communication Services Sector Finds Millicom Top Gain Dog For May
- Just Beat It: How To Filter Through Emerging Markets To Outperform The Index
- MTN Group Desperately Needs To Get Its Act Together
- Digicel IPO: Ignore The $13-$16 Price Range... What's A Fair Value Per Share?