Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MTU.N)
25 Jul 2016
Fri, Jul 22 2016
* Mizuho Financial Group and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group are reshuffling operations in Europe - Nikkei
* Jeffrey Bucher joined organization as managing director and head of transaction banking sales for regional bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
LONDON, July 8 (IFR) - Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group's (MUFG) banking arm has hired Mathias Noack as managing director and head of syndications for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
* Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group to invest in Coinbase, a service that allows users to store the virtual currency and make payments with it - Nikkei
* Designating U.S. bank holding company, MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation as intermediate holding company
TOKYO, June 28 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MUFG) faces the possibility of a $500 million impairment loss on Hitachi Capital Corp shares, whose value has plunged since Britons voted to leave the European Union on Friday.
* Long-term implications for JGB demand are worrying - analyst
TOKYO, June 8 Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ is expected to give up its role as a primary dealer of Japanese government bonds as early as July, a person familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
TOKYO, June 8 Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU) is considering quitting as a Japanese government bond primary dealer, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said on Wednesday.
LONDON, May 31 (IFR) - Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has appointed Masahiro Kuwahara as chief executive for Europe, Middle East and Africa and the bank's resident managing officer for EMEA.
- A Year Of Scandal: The Beginning Of The End Of Cronyism In Japan?
- 1 Year With Seeking Alpha
- Buy JPX In Spite Of Japan's Latest Regulatory Panacea: Conquering The HFT Boogeyman
- An Unbiased View Of Mizuho Financial Group
- The Global Financial System At The Edge Of The Abyss
- Is Bernie Sanders Right About The Big Banks?