Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MTU.N)
25 May 2017
Wed, May 24 2017
TOKYO Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc said Takashi Oyamada, chief executive of its core banking unit, would step down for health reasons, disrupting a well-planned succession plan at Japan's largest lender by assets.
TOKYO, May 24 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc on Wednesday said Takashi Oyamada, chief executive of core banking unit Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU), would step down on June 14.
* Says it will fully acquire Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS Co Ltd, through stock swap
TOKYO, May 15 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) said on Monday net profit fell 2.6 percent for the year ended in March, hurt by weak lending income.
DUBAI Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) expects double-digit growth in its project finance business in the Middle East in 2017, driven partly by Saudi Arabia's efforts to reduce its dependence on oil, the bank's co-head in the region Elyas Algaseer said.
DUBAI, March 29 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) expects double-digit growth in its project finance business in the Middle East in 2017, driven partly by Saudi Arabia's efforts to reduce its dependence on oil, the bank's co-head in the region Elyas Algaseer said.
March 27 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
March 27 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc named Louis L'Heureux head of financial sponsors for its leveraged finance division in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
* Says with the absorption-type company split, of which plan was disclosed on Jan. 24, co's wholly-owned subsidiary Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation will issue its new 9,474,925 ordinary shares to co
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, February 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Japan-based Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.'s (MUFG, A/Negative) USD2.5bn senior unsecured notes a final rating of 'A'. The notes are likely to be issued on 22 February 2017 and are expected to count towards MUFG's total loss-absorption capacity (TLAC) requirements, which have been set by the Financial Stability Board at 16% of its risk-weighted assets, effective 1 January
- Mitsubishi UFJ: The Quintessential Megabank At A Good Price... For Now
- Banks Valuation Guide: Citigroup Stands Out, But Sector Looks Overvalued
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust: Are Japanese Megabanks Back?
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group: More Questions Than Answers (Negative Rates, Offshore Funding, And LNG Exposure)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MTU) Presents At CLSA Japan Forum 2017 - Slideshow
- The Anchor Of Expectations?