Murphy Oil Corp (MUR.N)
* Murphy Oil Corp - CEO Roger W. Jenkins' total compensation for 2016 was $8.5 million versus $14.1 million in 2015 Source text:(http://bit.ly/2ocpE5e) Further company coverage:
AMSTERDAM, March 8 Dutch power grid operator TenneT said on Wednesday it had found the first partner for its plan to create an offshore energy hub in the North Sea, Danish power transmission company Energinet.dk.
CALGARY, Alberta Canada's oil-rich province of Alberta has fined a local subsidiary of U.S.-based Murphy Oil Corp C$172,500 ($130,031) for its role in a 9,000-barrel spill in 2015 that went undetected for more than six weeks, the provincial energy regulator said on Tuesday.
CALGARY, Alberta, Feb 28 Canada's oil-rich province of Alberta has fined a local subsidiary of U.S.-based Murphy Oil Corp C$172,500 ($130,031) for its role in a 9,000-barrel spill in 2015 that went undetected for more than six weeks, the provincial energy regulator said on Tuesday.
* Pzena Investment Management LLC reports 5 percent passive stake in Murphy Oil Corp as of December 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jURS1R) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
LONDON North Sea-focused Premier Oil , which has struggled to contain its $2.8 billion debt pile, has agreed further terms with lenders to stretch out repayment of its debt after months of wrangling.
* REG-MURPHY OIL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2016 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
- USO: Bullish Signs Arising
- ConocoPhillips's Divestiture: There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Presents At Scotia Howard Weil 45th Annual Energy Conference - Slideshow
- Celeritas Investments Portfolio Update
- Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR) Presents At Simmons & Company 17th Annual Energy Conference
- Best And Worst Performing Stocks Since The Inauguration