Muenchener Rueckversicherungs Gesellschaft in Muenchen AG (MUVGn.DE)
9 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 23 2016
* CEO says cannot imagine that underlying conditions for business in u.s. Will change with trump as president Further company coverage:
* Says trusts that the new U.S. president is aware that free trade is needed
* Says pricing pressure has eased slightly (Adds comments on pricing, Hurricane Matthew)
LONDON, Nov 9 German reinsurer Munich Re posted net profit of 684 million euros ($770 million) in the third quarter, marginally below expectations, but was upbeat on profits for the year.
* Says board of management is availing itself of authorisation to buy back shares granted by annual general meeting on 27 april 2016
MONACO, Sept 11 Reinsurance prices are continuing to fall though at a slower pace than in previous years, Munich Re, the world's largest reinsurer, said on Sunday, echoing brokers and ratings agencies who also see moderate continued pressure on premiums.
MONACO, Sept 11 Reinsurance prices are continuing to fall but at a slower pace than in previous years, Munich Re, the world's largest reinsurer, said on Sunday, as the reinsurance industry faces a fifth year of falling premiums.
* Shares trade 3.2 pct higher to top of DAX index (Adds CEO, analyst comment, detail, shares)
MUNICH, Aug 9 German reinsurer Munich Re said it was on track for its full-year earnings goal after net profit fell by less than expected in the second quarter, helped by realised gains on investments offsetting higher claims from natural disasters.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Munich Reinsurance Company's (Munich Re) Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating at 'AA' and Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'AA-'. Fitch has also affirmed the ratings of Munich Re's core operating subsidiaries. The Outlooks are Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation reflects the strength of Munich Re's fra