McEwen Mining Inc (MUX.N)
23 Jun 2017
Tue, May 9 2017
LONDON Canadian resources magnate Rob McEwen aims to list his company McEwen Mining on the S&P 500 in two to three years' time to meet a rise he predicts in demand for gold as part of investor portfolios.
* Mcewen mining announces q1 2017 operating & financial results
* Mcewen Mining Inc - consolidated production for Q1 2017 was 20,096 gold ounces and 722,767 silver ounces Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says production for 2017 is expected to be 50,000 ounces of gold and 3,300,000 ounces of silver from san josé mine
- 3 Gold Stocks With Heavy Insider Buying
- McEwen Mining's (MUX) CEO Rob McEwen on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (3/17/17)
- McEwen Mining's (MUX) CEO Rob McEwen on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Resource Sector Digest: Gold At $1230/oz, What's Next?
- McEwen Mining Shines Bright