News: MarkWest Energy Partners LP (MWE.N)
25 Jul 2014
Wed, Jul 23 2014
July 23 - MarkWest Energy Partners LP's Plant III at its Houston natural gas processing and fractionation complex in Washington County, Pennsylvania, has returned to service after nearly two months, the company said.
May 29 - MarkWest Energy Partners LP said on Thursday it is assessing the damage at a natural gas processing plant in southwest Pennsylvania and is working with customers to reroute some of their gas to another location.
May 29 - A MarkWest Energy Partners LP natural gas processing plant in southwest Pennsylvania was shut on Wednesday after an apparent lightning strike, according to local media reports.
- MarkWest Energy Partners Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution
- MarkWest Completes Two Large Scale Facilities in the Northeast, Resumes Operations of Houston III Plant & for the Third Consecutive Period Achieves Top Honor for Midstream Customer Satisfaction
- MarkWest Energy Partners Announces Release Date for Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks under Review -- Research on Golar LNG, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, MarkWest Energy Partners, and Spectra Energy
- MarkWest Energy Partners and The Energy & Minerals Group Announce Major Expansion of Hopedale Fractionation Complex
- General Partner of Summit Midstream Partners, LP Exercises Option to Acquire 40.0% Interest in Ohio Gathering Joint Venture With MarkWest Utica EMG in Utica Shale
- MarkWest Energy Partners Resumes Operations of Houston Complex
- MarkWest Energy Partners Announces Commencement of Additional Processing and Fractionation Infrastructure in Butler County, PA
- MarkWest Energy Partners Provides Update Regarding May 28 Incident at Its Houston Complex
- MarkWest Energy Partners to Present at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships 2014 MLP Investor Conference