News: Maxcom Telecomunicaciones SAB de CV (MXT)
2 Dec 2013
Wed, Jul 24 2013
July 24 - Maxcom filed for pre-packaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy in a U.S. court, legal filings showed, as the Mexican telecoms firm pursues a recapitalization plan that would give full control to a investor group led by private equity firm Ventura Capital.
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones, S.A.B. de C.V. Appoints a New Chief Executive Officer
- Expiration And Results Of The Tender Offer For Securities Of Maxcom
- Expiration and Results of the Tender Offer for Securities of Maxcom
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones, S.A.B. de C.V. Receives Bankruptcy Court Approval Of Prepackaged Plan Of Reorganization
- Ventura Capital Announces That A Group Of Purchasers Has Made An Offer To Purchase All Of Maxcom's Outstanding Series A Common Stocks, Ordinary Participation Certificates And American Depository Shares.
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones, S.A.B. de C.V. Furthers Emergence Strategy With Court Approval Of First Day Motions In Its Prepackaged Chapter 11 Cases
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones, S.A.B. de C.V. Files Voluntary Prepackaged Chapter 11 Cases to Implement a Recapitalization and Debt Restructuring with Ventura Capital Privado, Certain Holders of 11% Senior Notes, and Certain of
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Agreement On Recapitalization And Debt Restructuring With Ventura Capital Privado, Certain Holders Of 11% Senior Notes, And Certain Of Its Current Equity Holders
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Missed Interest Payment to Holders of 11% Senior Notes; Maxcom Intends to Use Grace Period to Implement a Strategic Recapitalization
- Extension of the Tender Offer for Securities of Maxcom