Navistar International Corp (NAV)
20 Jan 2017
Fri, Jan 13 2017
* Navistar announces pricing of upsized $250 million tack-on offering of 8.25 pct senior notes
Navistar International Corp posted its seventh straight decline in quarterly revenue, hurt by weak sales of its heavy-duty trucks, and it said industry conditions would challenge its results in early 2017 before improving in the second half.
* Navistar International - entered into amendment no. 8 to note purchase agreement
* Has been named as standard supplier for north american market by U.S. truck manufacturer Navistar, will deliver fifth wheels for trucks to Navistar International Trucks
* Navistar extends engine supply agreement with Power Solutions International through 2021
BRIEF-Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp
* Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports a passive stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp as of Sept 30 - SEC filing
* Says files for potential mixed shelf offering of upto $2 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2d3z4hD) Further company coverage:
Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
Sept 8 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Dragon Of The Market - Small Cap Stocks Breathe Fire!
- REV Group Files Terms For $250 Million IPO
- Navistar's Deal With Volkswagen Is Good For Volkswagen But May Not Be Enough To Cure Navistar's Woes
- The Best 29 Stocks For 2017
- Floating Rate Bond Funds - 7% (And Rising) Yields!
- Navistar International's (NAV) CEO Troy Clarke on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript