News: Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
9 Dec 2013
Mon, Oct 7 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) for Navistar International Corporation (NAV), Navistar, Inc. and Navistar Financial Corporation (NFC) at 'CCC'. In addition, Fitch assigns a rating of 'CC'/'RR6' to NAV's planned $200 million of senior subordinated convertible notes due 2018. Proceeds from the new notes will be available for general corporate purposes and to repay a portion of
- Navistar International Corp reported its fourth straight quarterly loss as a failed redesign continued to hurt the truck and engine maker's results while it moves to a new engine, and said it will cut 500 jobs.
* Third-qtr loss/share $2.73 vs est $1.30 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 4 - Truck maker Navistar International Corp posted a third-quarter loss compared with a profit a year earlier and said it would cut 500 jobs by the end of the fiscal year.
- Navistar International Corp signed a new deal giving activist investors Carl Icahn and Mark Rachesky one more seat on its board, in a move that staves off a proxy contest and gives management more time to turn around the struggling truck and engine maker.
July 15 - Navistar International Corp signed a new deal giving activist investors Carl Icahn and Mark Rachesky one more seat on its board, in a move that staves off a proxy contest and gives management more time to turn around the struggling truck and engine maker.
- Navistar International Corp on Monday said Chief Financial Officer Andrew Cederoth will resign by the end of June, the latest management change at the truck and engine maker that is looking to recover from a disastrous engine redesign.
- Navistar International Corp on Monday said Chief Financial Officer Andrew Cederoth will resign by the end of June.
- Market Movement: Wabash National, PACCAR, Oshkosh, and Navistar Intl.
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: PACCAR Inc., Navistar Intl. Corp., Oshkosh Corp., and Wabash National Corp.
- Navistar Marks Completion Of Heavy-Duty Product Transition To SCR
- Navistar Financial Closes $250 Million Wholesale Funding Deal
- Gabelli & Company’s 37th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium
- Navistar's IC Bus Unveils First CE Series School Bus With Cummins ISB
- Navistar First To Market With Portfolio Of Fully Automated Transmission Options
- Navistar to Demonstrate OnCommand Connection Remote Diagnostics System at ATA Conference
- Today's Research: PACCAR Inc., Oshkosh Corp., Wabash National Corp., and Navistar Intl. Corp.
- Upcoming Earnings Schedules, Financial Results, Funding Facility Agreements, and Prestigious Accolades - Research Report on Harley-Davidson, Polaris, Thor, Navistar, and Winnebago