Nabors Industries Ltd (NBR)
20 Jan 2017
Tue, Jan 10 2017
* Nabors prices $500,000,000 in exchangeable senior unsecured debt offering
* Nabors announces offering of exchangeable senior unsecured notes
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia U.S.-listed Rowan Companies announced plans for its first rig from a new joint venture in Saudi Arabia and Nabors Industries said it is seeking to boost its manufacturing in the world's largest oil exporter.
* To enter agreements to buy additional 50 drilling units over 10-year period from Saudi Arabian Oil company onshore rig manufacturing JV
* Nabors Industries - JV, which will be equally owned by Saudi Aramco and Nabors, is anticipated to be formed and commence operations in Q2 of 2017
* Says expects daily rig margin to decline in Q4 due to absence of both catch-up revenue in the insurance settlement
Contract oil and gas driller Nabors Industries Ltd said on Tuesday it was seeing significant utilization increases in the Lower 48 states of the United States, but that spot market pricing remained competitive.
Oct 25 Contract oil and gas driller Nabors Industries Ltd said on Tuesday it was seeing significant utilization increases in the Lower 48 states of the United States, but that spot market pricing remained competitive.
* Q3 revenue $519.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $541.3 million
* Omega Advisors takes 1.49 million shares stake in Nabors Industries Ltd - SEC filing
- Wood Mackenzie Sees Timid Signs Of Growth For The Deepwater Upstream Segment This Year
- Backtesting 101, Part 4: Frictional Costs, To Hedge Or Not To Hedge, And Benchmarks
- Schlumberger: Rigs Of The Future On Their Way
- Nabors Industries - All You Need To Know About Q3 2016 Results
- Nabors Industries (NBR) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Nabors Industries Ltd. 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides