Nabors Industries Ltd (NBR.N)
Mon, Mar 27 2017
* Nabors Industries Ltd- plan to recertify over 20 more rigs in Q1 than anticipated with an average of about 20 days in lost revenue per recertified rig
* Weatherford and Nabors form alliance for integrated drilling solutions
* Nabors prices $500,000,000 in exchangeable senior unsecured debt offering
* Nabors announces offering of exchangeable senior unsecured notes
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia U.S.-listed Rowan Companies announced plans for its first rig from a new joint venture in Saudi Arabia and Nabors Industries said it is seeking to boost its manufacturing in the world's largest oil exporter.
* To enter agreements to buy additional 50 drilling units over 10-year period from Saudi Arabian Oil company onshore rig manufacturing JV
* Nabors Industries - JV, which will be equally owned by Saudi Aramco and Nabors, is anticipated to be formed and commence operations in Q2 of 2017
* Says expects daily rig margin to decline in Q4 due to absence of both catch-up revenue in the insurance settlement
Contract oil and gas driller Nabors Industries Ltd said on Tuesday it was seeing significant utilization increases in the Lower 48 states of the United States, but that spot market pricing remained competitive.
Oct 25 Contract oil and gas driller Nabors Industries Ltd said on Tuesday it was seeing significant utilization increases in the Lower 48 states of the United States, but that spot market pricing remained competitive.
- Nabors Industries Ltd. 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Filing Season Finds: Thursday, March 2
- Nabors Industries - A Complete Review Of Q4 2016 Results
- Nabors Industries' (NBR) CEO Tony Petrello on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Permania: Drilling Activity Update - January 31, 2017
- Offshore Drilling - Mediterranean Sea: Lebanon Offers 5 Blocks For Oil And Gas Exploration