Noble Corporation PLC (NE.N)
26 Aug 2016
Mon, Aug 8 2016
BRIEF-Paragon Offshore announces agreement in principle for restructuring agreement with bondholders and revolver banks
* Revolving credit agreement will still be modified to include a $165 million cash paydown with balance of approximately $631 million
* "The U. S. Gulf of Mexico's outlook remains flat for now "- Conf call
Rig contractor Noble Corp Plc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit and lowered its 2016 capital expenditure as oil producers reduced spending to weather a prolonged slump in crude prices.
July 27 Rig contractor Noble Corp Plc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit and lowered its 2016 capital expenditure as oil producers reduced spending to weather a prolonged slump in crude prices.
* Full year capital expenditure estimate reduced to $675 million
July 27 Rig contractor Noble Corp Plc reported a 12.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by a $379 million gain due a settlement after Freeport-McMoRan Inc canceled a contract.
* On may 16, Noble Drilling (U.S.) LLC entered into a distribution agreement with Freeport-Mcmoran Inc - SEC filing
* Noble Corporation Plc announces agreement with Freeport-Mcmoran
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Noble Corp Plc's quarterly profit plunged 41 percent, coming slightly below analysts' expectations, hurt by lower demand for rigs as oil prices hover around decade lows.
- Alpha From Equal-Weighting: A Look At Energy
- Noble Corp. - An Example Of A Descending Triangle Past Breaking Point. What Next?
- Noble Corp. - Complete Fleet Analysis As Of August 17, 2016 And Commentary
- Half-Million-Dollar Income Portfolio August Update - Offshore Drillers Back On Sale
- Ensco - Strong Potential Offshore Driller Taking A Hit
- High Yield Bonds: Cracks In The Facade