News: NextEra Energy Inc (NEE.N)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Jan 15 2014
Jan 15 - California energy regulators said on Wednesday they approved NextEra Energy Inc's plan to use a different technology at its proposed $1.13 billion Blythe solar power plant, moving the 485-megawatt project a step closer to construction.
Jan 15 - California energy regulators said on Wednesday they have approved NextEra Energy Inc's plan to use a different solar technology at its proposed $1.13 billion Blythe solar power plant, moving the 485-megawatt project a step closer to construction.
Nov 11 - California regulators will hold a public meeting on Nov. 12 with a unit of NextEra Energy Inc on environmental and other issues related to its proposed 485-megawatt Blythe solar photovoltaic power plant.
Oct 15 - The staff at the California Energy Commission found some environmental issues with U.S. power company NextEra Energy Inc's proposed 485-megawatt Blythe solar power plant near California, the commission said in a release on Tuesday.
Oct 1 - The Florida Public Service Commission (PSC) on Tuesday approved recovery of $43.4 million for construction of planned nuclear generation and improvements to existing nuclear units for NextEra Energy Inc's Florida Power & Light Co unit.
Sept 27 - Efforts by NextEra Energy Inc to address degradation of concrete at the Seabrook nuclear power plant in New Hampshire will be the subject of a public meeting conducted by staff of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission staff on Oct. 9.
- FPL welcomes hatchling at its first-ever bald eagle nesting site
- FPL reports best-ever electric service reliability for customers in 2013; maintains its position as one of the most reliable electric utilities in the nation
- NextEra Energy named No. 1 in its sector for an unprecedented eighth straight year on Fortune magazine's 'Most Admired Companies' list
- FPL plans to strengthen record number of power lines in 2014
- NextEra Energy board declares quarterly dividend
- Florida Power & Light Company sends crews to Georgia to support anticipated power restoration efforts
- NextEra Energy to present at the 2014 Credit Suisse Energy Summit
- NextEra Energy Recommends Rejection of Mini-Tender Offer by TRC Capital Corporation
- FPL hosts dozens of South Florida municipalities for first-ever vegetation and power line safety expo
- FPL receives two prestigious national awards for its state-of-the-art smart grid program