Newmont Mining Corp (NEM)
21 Jul 2017
Mon, Jul 17 2017
* Announced it retired $575 million of principal under its 1.625 pct convertible senior notes due July 15, 2017
* Evrim Resources Corp says signing of a two-year exploration alliance agreement with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corp
* Shore gold announces acquisition from newmont to consolidate star-orion south diamond project and earn-in with rio tinto
* Newmont Mining Corp - on June 14, Newmont USA received a verbal order by an MSHA inspector - SEC filing
* Newmont mining- on may 25 entered amendment and restatement agreement to its existing credit agreement dated as of may 20, 2011 - sec filing
BRIEF-Goldstrike Resources mobilizes to Plateau Property with a Canadian subsidiary of Newmont Mining
* Goldstrike Resources - is mobilizing to Plateau Property in Central Yukon with a Canadian subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation
BRIEF-Continental Gold announces agreement with Newmont Mining Corp to purchase 37.38 million common shares of co
* Announce that Newmont Mining Corp has agreed to purchase 37.38 million common shares of company at a price of c$4.00 per share
BRIEF-Newmont Mining Corp to invest approximately U.S.$109 mln for 19.9 pct ownership of Continental Gold Inc
* Newmont Mining Corp- announced an agreement to invest approximately U.S.$109 million for 19.9 percent ownership of Continental Gold Inc
LIMA, May 3 Peru's Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday in favor of a farmer who Newmont Mining Corp claimed had illegally occupied its land, dealing a blow to the U.S. miner's long-stalled efforts to build a $5 billion gold mine in the Andean country.
Newmont Mining Corp reported higher-than-expected adjusted earnings on Monday helped by higher production and gold prices as the gold miner also raised its longer-term forecast for output and lowered costs due to expansions at a Ghanaian mine.