News: Newmont Mining Corp (NEM)
22 Sep 2014
DENVER, Sept 16 - There is "nothing" in the works between Newmont Mining Corp and Barrick Gold Corp , Newmont's chief executive said on Tuesday, six months after talks to merge the world's two biggest gold producers foundered.
DENVER, Sept 16 - Newmont Mining Corp expects its idled Batu Hijau copper mine and mill in Indonesia to be fully operational six-to-eight weeks after it receives a promised export permit, Chief Executive Gary Goldberg said on Tuesday.
* Expects to receive Indonesia export permit shortly -CEO
Thomson Reuters Sep 16, 2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - MONTH AHEAD Dividends Non S&P 500 - Weekly Federal Reserve events ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly Meetings - Weekly Xtra users can see more details on conference calls & webcasts by hovering your mouse over the RIC, right click, now click on Related Co Data, now click on Co Events. ** Fo
Thomson Reuters Sep 15, 2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - MONTH AHEAD Dividends Non S&P 500 - Weekly Federal Reserve events ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly Meetings - Weekly Xtra users can see more details on conference calls & webcasts by hovering your mouse over the RIC, right click, now click on Related Co Data, now click on Co Events. ** Fo
SINGAPORE, Sept 15 - Gold dropped to fresh eight-month lows on Monday on fears that the U.S. Federal Reserve may signal an early interest rate hike at this week's policy meeting, while the strength in the dollar and weak physical demand also weighed on bullion. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold fell to $1,225.30 an ounce, its lowest since January, early on Monday before steadying at $1,227.70 by 0020 GMT. Last week, the metal dropped 3 percent as the dollar index posted its ninth
* Post-acquisition expects annual output of 750k oz by 2018
Sept 12 - Fresnillo Plc, a silver and gold miner, said it would buy Newmont Mining Corp's 44 percent stake in their Mexico-focused Penmont joint venture for $450 million.
JAKARTA - Newmont Mining Corp has signed a deal with the Indonesian government that will allow for the resumption of copper concentrate exports next week, the head of the firm's local unit said on Thursday, ending an eight-month tax dispute.
- Update: Newmont Mining To Resume Indonesia Copper Exports This Week
- Afraid Of The Plummeting Gold Price? Russia Certainly Is Not
- Solitario Exploration & Royalty: Profitable Gold And Zinc Production Is Coming Soon
- Commitment Of Traders Report Offers Investors Much Optimism On The Gold Price
- Commodities Today: Gold Companies Making News And Share Buyback Gone Wrong?
- Barrick Gold: Ultimate Value Or Dud?
- Newmont Named to Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for Eighth Consecutive Year
- Regulatory Approval, Technical Update, Tender Offer Update, Potential Spin-off, and Execution of Letter of Intent - Research Reports on Huntsman, Whiting, Newmont, AngloGold and Noble Energy
- Newmont Signs Agreement to Sell Stake in Penmont Joint Venture in Mexico
- Market Activity, Withdrawal of Arbitration Case, Divestures, Mining ActivityUpdate, and Acquisitions - Research Reports on Emerge Energy, Newmont Mining, Goldcorp, ADM and Crown
- Newmont Recommends Stockholders Reject “Mini-Tender” Offer by TRC Capital
- Gold Equities Coverage -- IAMGOLD, Newmont Mining, Yamana Gold, Gold Fields, and Goldcorp
- Technical Updates, Upcoming Events, Appointments, and Financial Results - Research Reports on Newmont, Cheniere, Goldcorp, Tesoro and Total
- Air Traffic Figures, Quarterly Financial Results, New App Updates, and Pricing of Public Offering - Research Reports on Southwest Airlines, Dish, Buckeye Partners, Devon and Newmont
- Agreement, Development of Gold Mine, Divestitures, Financial Results, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Chesapeake, Newmont, Continental, PDC Energy and Mosaic
- Newmont Announces $378 Million in Operating Cash Flow, Improved Cost and Production Outlook and Approval of Merian