Netflix Inc (NFLX.O)
9 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 30 2016
Video streaming pioneer Netflix Inc has added an option that allows subscribers to download shows at no additional cost on their mobile device to watch without an internet connection.
BRIEF-TiVo Corp says product and intellectual property agreements with Netflix do not change fiscal year 2016 estimates given by TiVo on November 3, 2016
* TiVo Corp says product and intellectual property agreements with Netflix do not change fiscal year 2016 estimates given by TiVo on November 3, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TiVo and Netflix enter into product and intellectual property agreements
* Cuts share stake in Charter Communications by 56.1 percent to 12,135 class A shares
* Omega Advisors dissolves share stake in Netflix - SEC filing
* Comcast to launch Netflix on X1 to millions of customers nationwide
* Pricing of an offering of $1 billion aggregate principal amount of 4.375 percent senior notes due 2026
* Netflix announces proposed $800 million offering of senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Netflix Inc's shares jumped as much as 20 percent on Tuesday, after the company added 50 percent more subscribers than expected in the third quarter.
The folks that brought you "House Of Cards" and "Jessica Jones" added 3.2 million international subscribers, trouncing its internal estimate of 2 million by 60 percent. Netflix attributed its international success to its new original shows such as "Stranger Things" and "Narcos."
- Why Netflix Will Outperform The Market Next Year
- Troubling Trend: Content Licensing Costs So High, OTT Services Struggling To Become Profitable
- Will Netflix Miss Quarterly Subscription Projections?
- New Stocks On Most Attractive And Most Dangerous Lists: December 2016
- The FCC Takes On AT&T And Verizon's Media Goals
- Valuation Dashboard: Consumer Discretionary - Update