News: Newfield Exploration Co (NFX.N)
2 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 12 2013
HONG KONG, Nov 12 - Malaysian oilfield service provider SapuraKencana Bhd is raising a loan of up to $5.8 billion, which would be one of the largest ever loans for a Malaysian company, bankers said on Tuesday.
LONDON, Nov 12 - Malaysian oilfield service provider SapuraKencana Bhd is raising a syndicated loan of up to $5.8 billion, which would be one of the largest loans ever raised for a Malaysian company, banking sources said on Tuesday.
* Sale subject to approval of Malaysia's state oil firm Petronas
Aug 15 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
HONG KONG/KUALA LUMPUR - Energy majors Exxon Mobil Corp and Royal Dutch Shell are among the suitors advancing to the next round of bidding for Newfield Exploration Co's Malaysian and Chinese oil and gas fields valued at about $1.2 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
* Newfield unloading older assets to invest closer to home
HONG KONG/KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 15 - Energy majors Exxon Mobil Corp and Royal Dutch Shell are among the suitors advancing to the next round of bidding for Newfield Exploration Co's Malaysian and Chinese oil and gas fields valued at about $1.2 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
Aug 14 - U.S. oil and gas producer Newfield Exploration said the sale of its offshore China properties could be delayed after an equipment failure suspended installation of an oil platform.
* KUFPEC, Premier Oil, Pertamina, Talisman considering bids for the assets
HONG KONG, June 21 - U.S. energy companies Hess Corp and Newfield Exploration Co have launched two separate auctions to sell part of their Asian oil and gas field stakes that have a combined value of about $3 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
- How To Avoid The Worst Sector ETFs
- Bakken Update: Abraxas Has A Huge Quarter As Its Well Results Are Twice As Good As Others Near Pershing Field
- Meramec Shale Oil Play Unveiled By Newfield Exploration
- Newfield Exploration Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Contango Is Sitting On A Buda Oil Bonanza In South Texas
- Bill Barrett's Transformation Can Fuel Further Gains
- Today's Outlook: Suncor Energy, Devon Energy, Anadarko Petroleum, and Newfield Exploration
- Newfield Exploration to Present at Upcoming Events
- Pre-Market Analysis: Suncor Energy Inc., Anadarko Petroleum Corp., Devon Energy Corp., and Newfield Exploration Co.
- Newfield Exploration Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- PetroTech Oil Moves Equipment and Rigs onto the New Nowata Lease
- Oil Production Tanks Ordered, and Roads Are Being Set for the New Lease Acquisition at PetroTech Oil and Gas in Nowata, Oklahoma
- Merger Agreements, Dividends, Management Changes, Upcoming Earnings, and Milestone Achievements - Research Report on Crosstex, Enterprise Products, Newfield, National Fuel Gas, and Diamondback
- Energy Briefing: Acquisitions, Earnings & Production News - PetroTech Oil & Gas, Transocean, Chesapeake Energy, Kodiak Oil & Gas, Halliburton
- Newfield Exploration Signs Share Purchase Agreement for its Offshore Malaysian Business
- Newfield Exploration Company Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Terry W. Rathert, to Retire; Lawrence S. Massaro Named as Successor