News: Newfield Exploration Co (NFX.N)
14 Mar 2014
Fri, Feb 14 2014
HONG KONG, Feb 14 - Hong Kong-listed oil trader and shipping firm Brightoil Petroleum Holdings has held talks with U.S. oil companies Anadarko Petroleum Corp and Newfield Exploration Co to buy their China operations, sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* Murphy joins other US companies in scaling back from Asia
HONG KONG, Nov 12 - Malaysian oilfield service provider SapuraKencana Bhd is raising a loan of up to $5.8 billion, which would be one of the largest ever loans for a Malaysian company, bankers said on Tuesday.
LONDON, Nov 12 - Malaysian oilfield service provider SapuraKencana Bhd is raising a syndicated loan of up to $5.8 billion, which would be one of the largest loans ever raised for a Malaysian company, banking sources said on Tuesday.
* Sale subject to approval of Malaysia's state oil firm Petronas
- Newfield Exploration Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Newfield Exploration (NFX) Is Up on Wednesday
- Newfield Exploration: Read-Across From Anadarko's Bohai Bay Sale
- Can Newfield Exploration Get Some Newfound Respect?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- 2 Energy Concerns Around 40% Below Analyst Price Targets
- Newfield Exploration Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results
- Newfield Exploration Reports Year-end 2013 Proved Reserves
- Newfield Exploration Closes On Sale Of Its Malaysian Business
- Newfield Provides Fourth Quarter / Full Year 2013 Conference Call Information
- Petrotech Oil and Gas Announces 18 Well Drilling Program
- Petrotech Oil and Gas Inc. Begins Drilling the First of Three New Wells on Their Nowata Lease in Oklahoma
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Newfield Exploration,Suncor Energy,Anadarko Petroleum, and Devon Energy
- Newfield Exploration Updates its Production and Capital Investment Outlook for 2014-16
- Today's Outlook: Suncor Energy, Devon Energy, Anadarko Petroleum, and Newfield Exploration
- Newfield Exploration to Present at Upcoming Events