News: Nike Inc (NKE)
22 Aug 2014
Thu, Aug 21 2014
Aug 21 - Sports apparel retailer Under Armour is looking to lure NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant away from rival Nike in a deal worth as much as $285 million over 10 years, ESPN.com reported on Thursday.
BERLIN - Sportswear firm Adidas probably thought it had hit the marketing jackpot when Adidas-sponsored Germany beat Adidas-sponsored Argentina to win the Adidas-sponsored World Cup. But arch rival Nike may have stolen much of its soccer branding thunder with quirky videos, innovative boots and amusing Tweets, not to mention the odd sponsorship coup of its own such as signing up hosts Brazil. Adidas said it had secured “victory on and off the pitch”
BERLIN, Aug 7 - Adidas, the world's second-biggest sportswear firm, will increase its spending on marketing by 1 percent of sales as it seeks to halt the advance of market leader Nike following a profit warning last week.
BERLIN - U.S. sportswear group Nike will supply shirts to more teams in the top five European soccer leagues this season than Adidas, but the German firm has cornered the most lucrative clubs, a study showed on Wednesday.
* Nike to supply 26 of Europe's top clubs to 18 for Adidas
SHANGHAI - (This story corrects paragraph one of March 17 story to reflect Ma's apartment had more than one room)
(Corrects paragraph one of March 17 story to reflect Ma's apartment had more than one room)
* Adidas has offered upwards of 60 mln pounds a season -source
BERLIN - With Adidas sponsoring both teams in Sunday's World Cup final, the German sportswear brand has declared victory over U.S. rival Nike in the latest round of its battle to remain the biggest global soccer brand.
BERLIN, July 10 - With Adidas sponsoring both teams in Sunday's World Cup final, the German sportswear brand has declared victory over U.S. rival Nike in the latest round of its battle to remain the biggest global soccer brand.
- Is Kevin Durant Worth $285 Million To Under Armour?
- How Will Callaway Golf (ELY) Stock Be Affected By An Industry Sales Decline?
- Complete Cash Flow Valuation Analysis For Nike: $89 Fair Value Price Target
- The ABCs And XYZs Of Dividend Investing
- Nike: A Focus On Environmental And Social Metrics
- Nike Golf Bets on Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy to Push Game Ahead
- Appointments, Market Activity, Regulatory Approvals, and Rights Acquisition - Research Reports on Nike, Morgan Stanley, Regeneron, Zimmer and Jazz
- NIKE, Inc. Announces Management Changes in Retail and Women’s Business
- Technical Updates, Financial Results, Senior Level Appointment, and Product Debut - Research Reports on PMI, Harman, Mondelez, Nike and WhiteWave
- NIKE Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend
- Financial Results, Renewal of Collaboration, and Upcoming Earnings and Conference Call - Research Reports on TRW, PMI, Nike, Mondelez and Whirlpool
- Technical Pulse on Textiles, Apparel and Luxury Goods Stocks -- Kate Spade, VF Corp., Fossil, Deckers Outdoor, and NIKE
- Textiles, Apparel and Luxury Goods Equities under Review -- Research on PVH Corp., Ralph Lauren, NIKE, and Crocs
- NIKE, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2014 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
- Donations, Projects, New Leaderships, Distribution Ratios, and Conference Call Schedules - Analyst Notes on P&G, Coca-Cola, Nike, International Paper and Hasbro
- John Donahoe Joins NIKE, Inc. Board of Directors