Nike Inc (NKE)
17 Feb 2017
Jan 25 Tiger Woods will return to the PGA Tour this week as a member of the TaylorMade stable after announcing on Wednesday that he had made the switch after years of using Nike equipment.
* Perry Ellis international enters into distribution agreements for Nike Swim in Latin America
* Nike Vision - Kevin Durant is teaming up with Nike Vision for collaborative line of optical eyewear Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Department store operator J.C. Penney Co Inc said on Tuesday it would open Nike Inc outlets in more than 600 of its stores to tap into the high demand for activewear and athletic shoes.
Jan 17 Department store operator J.C. Penney Co Inc said on Tuesday it would open Nike Inc outlets in more than 600 of its stores to tap into the high demand for activewear and athletic shoes.
Nike Inc , the world's largest footwear maker, reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, and indicated a rebound in its basketball category.
* Nike Inc announces 13 percent increase in quarterly dividend
* Apple says 'Apple Watch Nike+' will be available Friday, October 28
* files for potential two-part dollar-denominated notes offering; size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ehkiRO) Further company coverage:
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: January 2017
- The Dividend Growth Portfolio To Grow Old With - Update III: Is It Time To Stock Up On Cash?
- Cocktail Investing Ep 4: Yellen, South Korea, Plastic Surgery And Mobile Advertising With Digital2Go
- Is Nike 'Too Expensive'?
- 'Safe' Dividend Dogs Of The Dow For Winter Relief
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For February 2017