News: Nike Inc (NKE.N)
16 Sep 2014
Tue, Sep 2 2014
WASHINGTON - Reigning National Basketball Association MVP Kevin Durant has signed a new shoe deal with sports apparel retailer Nike, spurning a deal from rival Under Armour that reportedly was worth as much as $285 million over 10 years.
WASHINGTON, Sept 2 - Reigning National Basketball Association MVP Kevin Durant has signed a new shoe deal with sports apparel retailer Nike, spurning a deal from rival Under Armour that reportedly was worth as much as $285 million over 10 years.
Aug 21 - Sports apparel retailer Under Armour is looking to lure NBA most valuable player Kevin Durant away from rival Nike in a deal worth as much as $285 million over 10 years, ESPN.com reported on Thursday.
BERLIN - Sportswear firm Adidas probably thought it had hit the marketing jackpot when Adidas-sponsored Germany beat Adidas-sponsored Argentina to win the Adidas-sponsored World Cup. But arch rival Nike may have stolen much of its soccer branding thunder with quirky videos, innovative boots and amusing Tweets, not to mention the odd sponsorship coup of its own such as signing up hosts Brazil. Adidas said it had secured “victory on and off the pitch”
BERLIN, Aug 7 - Adidas, the world's second-biggest sportswear firm, will increase its spending on marketing by 1 percent of sales as it seeks to halt the advance of market leader Nike following a profit warning last week.
BERLIN - U.S. sportswear group Nike will supply shirts to more teams in the top five European soccer leagues this season than Adidas, but the German firm has cornered the most lucrative clubs, a study showed on Wednesday.
* Nike to supply 26 of Europe's top clubs to 18 for Adidas
SHANGHAI - (This story corrects paragraph one of March 17 story to reflect Ma's apartment had more than one room)
(Corrects paragraph one of March 17 story to reflect Ma's apartment had more than one room)
* Adidas has offered upwards of 60 mln pounds a season -source
- 17 Apparel & Footwear Stocks to Consider for Your Stock Portfolio
- How A Billionaire's Portfolio Can Boost Your Returns
- Advice To The Hesitant Investor - Buy. Or Do Not. There Is No Try
- China August Retail Sales: Online Shines And Offline Dulls
- What Under Armour Should Have Learned From Its Attempt To Sign Durant
- Nike: Well Positioned To Grow
- NIKE, Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Earnings and Conference Call
- Financial Results, New Campaigns, Market Activity, and Earnings Guidance - Research Reports on PVH, Nike, Mondelez, Altria and Under Armour
- Textiles, Apparel and Luxury Goods Equities Technical Notes -- NIKE, Coach, Quiksilver, Lululemon Athletica, and Michael Kors Holdings
- Increase in Production, Technical Update, and Upcoming Events - Research Reports on Dow, National Oilwell, EQT, Range Resources and Nike
- Appointments, Market Activity, Regulatory Approvals, and Rights Acquisition - Research Reports on Nike, Morgan Stanley, Regeneron, Zimmer and Jazz
- NIKE, Inc. Announces Management Changes in Retail and Women’s Business
- Technical Updates, Financial Results, Senior Level Appointment, and Product Debut - Research Reports on PMI, Harman, Mondelez, Nike and WhiteWave
- NIKE Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend
- Financial Results, Renewal of Collaboration, and Upcoming Earnings and Conference Call - Research Reports on TRW, PMI, Nike, Mondelez and Whirlpool
- Technical Pulse on Textiles, Apparel and Luxury Goods Stocks -- Kate Spade, VF Corp., Fossil, Deckers Outdoor, and NIKE