Nike Inc (NKE.N)
26 Aug 2016
Tue, Aug 23 2016
By Robert Iafolla A federal judge has certified a class action accusing a Nike Inc subsidiary of violating California law by not paying workers for time spent waiting for security checks whenever they want to leave a store.
* Affiliates of Apollo Global Management and Nike Inc announce strategic partnership for apparel manufacturing in the Americas
* Soros fund management cuts share stake in abbott laboratories by 21.5% to 0.33 million shares
SAN FRANCISCO Nike has top billing among sports brands at the Rio Olympics, but a week into the Games, its stock is losing to Adidas and Under Armour .
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 12 Nike has top billing among sports brands at the Rio Olympics, but a week into the Games, its stock is losing to Adidas and Under Armour.
* Nike Inc declares $0.16 quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Aug 10 Adidas will open a new factory near Atlanta in 2017 largely operated by robots, part of a drive to shift production closer to customers and counter rising wages in Asia and lengthy shipping times.
* Reaches agreement with Tek-Gida labor union on collective labor agreement
Nike Inc , the world's biggest sportswear maker, said it would stop selling golf equipment, including clubs, golf balls and bags.
Aug 3 Nike Inc, the world's biggest sportswear maker, said it would stop selling golf equipment, including clubs, golf balls and bags.
- Is Fitbit Just Another Fad Stock?
- 88 Stock Picks For The Next 30 Years (Or More)
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Market Is Concerned About September Rate Hike - Cramer's Mad Money (8/23/16)
- Skechers Can't Run Faster Than Competition
- Nike Update - Attractive Entry At The Current Price