Nike Inc (NKE.N)
15 Aug 2017
BERLIN Adidas will pour more cash into marketing to try to stay ahead in the race with U.S. rivals Nike and Under Armour , the German sportswear firm said on Thursday as it reported another quarter of bumper sales growth. | Video
BERLIN, Aug 3 Adidas will pour more cash into marketing to try to stay ahead in the race with U.S. rivals Nike and Under Armour, the German sportswear firm said on Thursday as it reported another quarter of bumper sales growth.
FRANKFURT German sportswear company Puma plans to keep spending to sign up top athletes and celebrities after its flagship star Usain Bolt retires, seeking to bolster a brand that lags market leaders Nike and Adidas.
* Demand for new shoe models boosts margins (Recasts, adds CEO comments, further details on results)
FRANKFURT, July 26 German sportswear firm Puma plans to keep spending on marketing and on winning endorsements from star athletes, its chief executive said, seeking to revive a brand that still lags market leaders Nike and Adidas.
* Says CEO Mark Parker's fiscal year 2017 total compensation was $13.9 million versus $47.6 million in fiscal year 2016 - SEC filing
* Shares rise as much as 8.6 percent (Adds detail, Ashley quote, analyst comment, updates shares)
* Nike, Inc. Announces Monique Matheson as new evp, global human resources
BRIEF-Nike's Philip Knight reports acquisition co's stock as a result of a private pro rata distribution from Swoosh
* Nike Inc chairman emeritus Philip Knight reports acquisition of 1.8 million shares of co's class a common convertible on July 5 - SEC filing
- Dick's Sporting Goods: The Sky Is Falling
- YogaWorks: Beyond The Numbers
- My Journey Towards Financial Independence: 74 Stock June Portfolio Update; Buying AT&T And Altria
- Amazon's Impact
- Top 40 Dividend Stocks For 2017 - And Some Stinky Ones
- IAC/InterActiveCorp Is A Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/10/17)