Nomura Holdings Inc (NMR)
21 Oct 2016
Sept 27 Nomura Holdings Inc, Japan's largest brokerage, appointed Christopher Marai as a managing director and senior analyst, covering biotechnology.
* On September 14, 2016, Caroline Holdings unit of co entered into stock purchase agreement with Nomura Securities Co., ltd
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, September 09 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Nomura Holdings) and of its wholly owned subsidiaries Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. (Nomura Securities) and Nomura Financial Products & Services, Inc. (NFPS) ) at 'A-'. Fitch has also affirmed the Long-Term IDRs of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (Daiwa Securities Group) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Daiwa Secur
* Announces plan for up to 45 bln yen share buy-back (Adds comment from CFO and analyst, earnings details)
TOKYO, July 28 Nomura Holdings Inc, Japan's largest brokerage, said its first-quarter profit fell 32 percent as investors held onto savings rather than bet on assets like stocks and bonds, hit by uncertain global markets and negative interest rates.
* Nomura holdings: to buy back up to 2.6 percent of own shares worth 45 billion yen Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Takeda working with Nomura Holdings to sell chemicals unit, which could fetch more than $1 billion - Bloomberg, citing sources Source text: (http://bloom.bg/29Of55y) (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
TOKYO Nomura Holdings Inc's overseas business remains on track to return to profit by March for the first time in seven years despite Britain's vote to leave the European Union, its chief operating officer said.
* Overseas division to snap six straight years of losses - COO
- Week Ahead: Uncertainty Will Not Fade Away
- Week Ahead: Deutsche Bank And Europe To Drive Markets
- Financial Crisis Of 2017 In The Making: Deutsche Bank And European Banks
- Deutsche Bank Saga Is Brexit All Over Again
- Marketplace Roundtable: A Look At Small-Cap Investing (Part 2 Of 2)
- Activists Circling Bank Of America?