News: Nomura Holdings Inc (NMR)
18 Dec 2014
Fri, Dec 12 2014
TOKYO, Dec 12 - Nomura Holdings said it appointed its co-deputy CFO Jonathan Lewis as CEO of the company's operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
TOKYO - Nomura Holdings Inc forecast it would earn a few hundred million dollars in additional revenue after Moody's Investors Service lifted its credit rating on Japan's biggest investment banking and brokerage group.
TOKYO, Dec 2 - Nomura Holdings Inc forecast it would earn a few hundred million dollars in additional revenue after Moody's Investors Service lifted its credit rating on Japan's biggest investment banking and brokerage group.
(Adds Lazard Asset Management, Greenhill & Co, Aviva Investors, Evercore Partners Inc, Ernst & Young)
Nov 19 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Nov 18 - Jeremy Bennett, chief executive of the European unit of Japanese financial services company Nomura Holdings Inc, has resigned after 18 months in office, the Financial Times reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
Lead Manager(s) Nomura, Lloyds, Natixis, Santander, Swed & UNI
* Japanese shares up as factory output beats expectations * Nomura jumps on rosy earnings data * Honda forecasts trimmed on tough competition, recall-linked problems By Thomas Wilson TOKYO, Oct 29 - Japanese stocks rose on Wednesday after better-than-expected industrial production data and upbeat earnings figures bouyed investor sentiment. Industrial production rose by 2.7 percent in September, the fastest pace since January, easing some concerns about Japan's fact
* Announces share buyback (Adds comments from Nomura executive, share buyback details)
(Corrects period in headline to Q2, not Q3; states in first paragraph that reporting period is July-September)
- Nomura Holdings (NMR) Upgraded From Sell to Hold
- Nomura Holdings (NMR) Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Will This Analyst Downgrade Hurt Bank of America (BAC) Stock Today?
- Why U.S. Steel (X) Stock Rose Today
- Will This Ratings Initiation Impact PepsiCo (PEP) Stock Today?
- Will Frontier Communications (FTR) Stock Be Negatively Impacted By This Ratings Downgrade?
- New Business Division, New Lease, Public Offering, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on EdR, Hudson Pacific Properties, Nomura Holdings, National General Holdings and Brandywine Realty Trust
- Nomura Taps Richard Sherlund as Head of US Technology Equity Research
- Chi-X Japan Announces February 2011 Trading Statistics
- Instinet Named Preferred Execution Broker by Zelman & Associates
- Instinet Connects to Nordic@Mid Dark Pool
- Instinet Adds Favus Institutional Research as Exclusive IRP Partner
- Instinet Completes Canadian Electronic Trading Build Out
- Instinet Sets Newport 3 Trade Value Record in Asia-Pacific
- Chi-X Japan Passes ¥50 Billion Monthly Turnover Milestone
- ITG and Instinet Sign Reciprocal Liquidity Agreement in Asia