News: Nomura Holdings Inc (NMR)
31 Oct 2014
Tue, Oct 28 2014
* Japanese shares up as factory output beats expectations * Nomura jumps on rosy earnings data * Honda forecasts trimmed on tough competition, recall-linked problems By Thomas Wilson TOKYO, Oct 29 - Japanese stocks rose on Wednesday after better-than-expected industrial production data and upbeat earnings figures bouyed investor sentiment. Industrial production rose by 2.7 percent in September, the fastest pace since January, easing some concerns about Japan's fact
* Announces share buyback (Adds comments from Nomura executive, share buyback details)
(Corrects period in headline to Q2, not Q3; states in first paragraph that reporting period is July-September)
(Second "Revenues" in table is revenues(excluding financing costs)) Oct 28 - Nomura Holdings Inc CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months ended 6 months ended Year to Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2013 Mar 31, 2015 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Revenues
TOKYO - The Japanese government has selected Nomura Securities and JP Morgan among the 11 underwriters for a planned initial public offering of state-owned Japan Post, the finance ministry said on Wednesday.
TOKYO, Oct 1 - The Japanese government has selected Nomura Securities and JP Morgan among the 11 underwriters for a planned initial public offering of state-owned Japan Post , the finance ministry said on Wednesday.
Sept 30 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Sept 30 - Japanese financial services company Nomura Holdings Inc said it appointed Massimo Labella and Babita Ittoo in its prime finance division.
SINGAPORE/HONG KONG - Nomura Holdings Inc and co-lenders spent nine months poring over the books, sizing up management and even checking out the factory floor at China's Ultrasonic AG before deciding in August to give the Frankfurt-listed shoemaker a $60 million unsecured credit facility.
SINGAPORE/HONG KONG, Sept 19 - Nomura Holdings Inc and co-lenders spent nine months poring over the books, sizing up management and even checking out the factory floor at China's Ultrasonic AG before deciding in August to give the Frankfurt-listed shoemaker a $60 million unsecured credit facility.
- Nomura Holdings (NMR) Upgraded From Sell to Hold
- Nomura Holdings (NMR) Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Will This Analyst Downgrade Hurt Bank of America (BAC) Stock Today?
- Why U.S. Steel (X) Stock Rose Today
- Will This Ratings Initiation Impact PepsiCo (PEP) Stock Today?
- Will Frontier Communications (FTR) Stock Be Negatively Impacted By This Ratings Downgrade?
- New Business Division, New Lease, Public Offering, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on EdR, Hudson Pacific Properties, Nomura Holdings, National General Holdings and Brandywine Realty Trust
- Nomura Taps Richard Sherlund as Head of US Technology Equity Research
- Chi-X Japan Announces February 2011 Trading Statistics
- Instinet Named Preferred Execution Broker by Zelman & Associates
- Instinet Connects to Nordic@Mid Dark Pool
- Instinet Adds Favus Institutional Research as Exclusive IRP Partner
- Instinet Completes Canadian Electronic Trading Build Out
- Instinet Sets Newport 3 Trade Value Record in Asia-Pacific
- Chi-X Japan Passes ¥50 Billion Monthly Turnover Milestone
- ITG and Instinet Sign Reciprocal Liquidity Agreement in Asia