Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC)
22 May 2017
Tue, May 16 2017
* Northrop Grumman increases quarterly dividend 11 percent to $1.00 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Northrop says expects a modest upward trend in defense spending for foreseeable future - Conf call
* Says expects a modest upward trend in national security spending for the foreseeable future
U.S. weapons maker Northrop Grumman Corp reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, helped by an increase in sales in its business that makes parts for F-35 fighter jets.
* Raises 2017 EPS forecast to $11.80-$12.10 from $11.30-$11.60
* Northrop Grumman Corp - 2017 EPS guidance increased to $11.80 to $12.10
April 26 U.S. weapons maker Northrop Grumman Corp reported a 15.1 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its aerospace systems business, which makes the center sections of the F-35 fighter jets.
* Wesco Aircraft extends multi-year agreement with Northrop Grumman Corp.
* Northrop Grumman Corp files for potential mixed shelf offering, size not disclosed - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2nTC7ho) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley Bush's FY 2016 total compensation was $19.8 mln vs $15.8 mln in FY 2015
* CEO Wesley bush's FY 2016 total compensation was $19.8 million versus $15.8 million in FY 2015 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2oqPHGz) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Lockheed, Northrop complete initial integration for U.S. Army's modular active protection system
* Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman complete initial integration for U.S. Army's modular active protection system Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 8 Dividend Increases: May 15-19, 2017
- Northrop Grumman: Look For A 10% Dividend Increase On Wednesday From This Dividend Achiever
- Dividend Contenders: 18 Increases Expected By The End Of July
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/12/17: VRTV, BBW
- Dividend ETF To Retire On
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/4/17: ADC, CLF, IFF